Just finished watching "The Shield"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:wow::whoo::ohlawd::ahh:

Definitely a GOAT show indeed. Addictive and intense as fukk. On par if not better than Breaking Bad.

Season 5 had and last half of season 7 had me :whew::youngsabo::damn::banderas:

The pilot, the last ep of season 5, the finale and ending were just :ohlawd:

Was team Vic Mackey through and through right until the very end, despite all the terrible shyt that he had done beforehand, but after he
sold out Ronnie and dumped him like that despite the guy being uber loyal loyal to him, I was done with the short bald b*stard. Got to be one of the coldest things i've seen a character do. Almost threw my laptop after Ronnie went down for Vic crimes :smh:, it was just plain wrong. Dont think i've ever been that pissed off at a character's action before. That was when I realised that Vic was truely just a lying piece of shyt and a scumbag of the highest order. Ronnie was my favourite, should have been the one leading the team.
Shane was ultimately right about him, "he was a coward" and got the perfect ending.

I liked how the Strike Team started as the top dogs and a close bunch unit who were practically untouchable which later disintergrates in the later seasons. They were corrupt as fukk, yet I always wanted them to get out of the jams they would always find themselves in.The show had me feeling sympathetic and sorry for a cold hearted racist in Shane at times :dahell::why: even after he
killed off Lem like that:rip:, Man he didn't deserve that.
:snoop:. There were moments where I thought Vic was being too harsh on the guy and needed to give him a break. This is called good writing brehs.

The Dutchman :russ: The Strike Team definitely feared him, liked how he developed as seasons got on and his partnership and friendship with Claudette who at the start was a bytch at first. Though at times I though Dutch was a secret serial killer especially when he

killed the cat:wtf:

Billings, that silly ass nikka billings always had me :dead::laff:

Tina :steviej::win:

Julian and Danny :shaq2::thumbsdown:, though his homosexual arc in the early seasons had me :hamster: at times.

Forest Whitaker was :lawd: in season 5, the meltdown scene was just :banderas:

Also who knew that Anthoney Anderson could act like that, damn he was great as Antwon Mitchell.

Show also had some great villians and arcs, for those who haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Though at times I though Dutch was a secret serial killer especially when he

I always wondered about that but I realized the reason he killed the cat was because he wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. Earlier that episode he was in the interrigotation room with a serial killer and the killer wanted to know from dutch why he did the things he did. Dutch kept giving all these text book answers but he was always wrong the killer got frustrated with dutch and asked to be sent to jail.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered about that but I realized the reason he killed the cat was because he wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. Earlier that episode he was in the interrigotation room with a serial killer and the killer wanted to know from dutch why he did the things he did. Dutch kept giving all these text book answers but he was always wrong the killer got frustrated with dutch and asked to be sent to jail.

Dutch was supposed to be a serial killer but the writers abandoned the idea. I'm glad they did that because dude was my favorite character in the show. What made that happen was when he got ethered to Bolivia
by that one serial killer while all the Barn watched like :pachaha:, :krs: and :dead:

The Dutch turn the tables on the psycho fukk making everyone :lupe:

Sealed the deal nasty. "If you're so special, how come a lowly civil servant like me just caught you?" :birdman:

:wow:

I was rooting for Vic Mackey for the majority of the show as well but we should have known from the jump that Vic was a piece of shyt when he murked that cop in the pilot. Somehow the show lulled us into supporting Vic anyway. Shane too for going along with it and
then killing Lem
. Them two were beyond redemption unlike Lem and Ronnie who got worse than they deserved.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:wow::whoo::ohlawd::ahh:

Definitely a GOAT show indeed. Addictive and intense as fukk. On par if not better than Breaking Bad.

Season 5 had and last half of season 7 had me :whew::youngsabo::damn::banderas:

The pilot, the last ep of season 5, the finale and ending were just :ohlawd:

Was team Vic Mackey through and through right until the very end, despite all the terrible shyt that he had done beforehand, but after he
sold out Ronnie and dumped him like that despite the guy being uber loyal loyal to him, I was done with the short bald b*stard. Got to be one of the coldest things i've seen a character do. Almost threw my laptop after Ronnie went down for Vic crimes :smh:, it was just plain wrong. Dont think i've ever been that pissed off at a character's action before. That was when I realised that Vic was truely just a lying piece of shyt and a scumbag of the highest order. Ronnie was my favourite, should have been the one leading the team.
Shane was ultimately right about him, "he was a coward" and got the perfect ending.

I liked how the Strike Team started as the top dogs and a close bunch unit who were practically untouchable which later disintergrates in the later seasons. They were corrupt as fukk, yet I always wanted them to get out of the jams they would always find themselves in.The show had me feeling sympathetic and sorry for a cold hearted racist in Shane at times :dahell::why: even after he
killed off Lem like that:rip:, Man he didn't deserve that.
:snoop:. There were moments where I thought Vic was being too harsh on the guy and needed to give him a break. This is called good writing brehs.

The Dutchman :russ: The Strike Team definitely feared him, liked how he developed as seasons got on and his partnership and friendship with Claudette who at the start was a bytch at first. Though at times I though Dutch was a secret serial killer especially when he

Billings, that silly ass nikka billings always had me :dead::laff:

Tina :steviej::win:

Julian and Danny :shaq2::thumbsdown:, though his homosexual arc in the early seasons had me :hamster: at times.

Forest Whitaker was :lawd: in season 5, the meltdown scene was just :banderas:

Also who knew that Anthoney Anderson could act like that, damn he was great as Antwon Mitchell.

Show also had some great villians and arcs, for those who haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out.

check out son's of anarchy next. One of the writes Kurt Sutter is the showrunner and he has his show in the same universe ( the niners are a big part of his show). And some actors from the shield pop up but they play different characters.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The Shield is one of those shows that came just too early. FX was beginning to enter the game with excellence. They had like Nip/Tuck and Shield, if the Shield came out a few years later, it be a blood war between AMC. Still though, I feel :blessed:that FX picked up the show, it elevated them to the next level.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
My feelings were hurt when Vic smashed forest whitakers wife :damn:

From the first episode it's like a countdown starts and as the series goes the clock keeps ticking and noose gets tighter every season. That was my favorite part. They won battles but lost it all in end.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I caught it in the middle of the money train, i still havent watched the seasons before that.