Just donated ten bucks to the-coli

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
whatever you guys can afford right now is fine. we're not really hurting but our costs are surely going to go up very shortly with this amount of traffic.

we'll be building a main site with news and all that to try and make some money to help pay our bills. building the site will likely cost thousands so anything you donate that doesnt go to paying our current costs will be saved for these projects we have coming up once the board is all set up.
:wtf:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
no where. it took less time to move to a brand new server than it takes to load a game thread during the playoffs at the place your referring to.

2vj1rm8.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Im pretty sure this tremont is an alias fwiw

nah. it's me. I partially created an account here to avoid shyt like that.

and bkdagawd, I didn't know I had to choose sides between boards. Your beef is with Harry the Hamster over at SOHH, not me or the other mods. Truth be told, nobody over there has an issue with this site or why it exists. I'm not gonna go further than that, but nobody's trippin over the-coli.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

and bkdagawd, I didn't know I had to choose sides between boards. Your beef is with Harry the Hamster over at SOHH, not me or the other mods. Truth be told, nobody over there has an issue with this site or why it exists. I'm not gonna go further than that, but nobody's trippin over the-coli.

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showpost.php?p=1139792991&postcount=35
ExodusNirvana said:
LOL @ upping old threads...Mook gotta be the biggest loser on this board

And yeah I won't be joining you guys. If SOHH dies it dies. You can catch me on XBL or PSN when I decide to turn on my PS3.

iRockLamboDoors said:
my man got killed in the game, seen the continue sign and let the time expire out
:flabbynsick:

:lolbron:

cook

Banned
Daps

i was just fukking with you homie, i got no problems. check ur rep

Nature

Formerly, YoungHD
Daps
I'm hitting yall with a donation tomorrow

Sent from my HTC Inspire,Droid gang Goog set trapatalk on deck

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whatever you guys can afford right now is fine. we're not really hurting but our costs are surely going to go up very shortly with this amount of traffic.

we'll be building a main site with news and all that to try and make some money to help pay our bills. building the site will likely cost thousands so anything you donate that doesnt go to paying our current costs will be saved for these projects we have coming up once the board is all set up.

Just let us know :win:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm donating 20 today any real nikka will match with half.

Just think, you're possibly with the next great thing ..

Donate my dudes. This shyt is not cheap