just cut the majority of my hair...[UPDATE] cut the rest of it, 100% natural

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
can i get a pic

yo wtf happen to ur thread i loggd out n when i came back it was gone. now i see we got unlimited rep what u do?

I didn't do anything and unless my phone messed up I can't make threads :skip:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:russ: they got u in detention lol. but what was up with foxy, what else did she do?
Idk man I never had beef with her but she didn't like all the attention I was getting up here :hhh: so she goes and gets outdated info and old ass pics of the famo to try and run me outta here :yeshrug:

How jealous you gotta be to go through all that :mjgrin: I mean I'm cute and all but damn

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Idk man I never had beef with her but she didn't like all the attention I was getting up here :hhh: so she goes and gets outdated info and old ass pics of the famo to try and run me outta here :yeshrug:

How jealous you gotta be to go through all that :mjgrin: I mean I'm lightskin and all but damn
Fixed. and yea i thot yall was playin but that broad buggin hard, shlda had tld her run yo fade and fukk her up with that super chin...or have one of yo simps d the dirty wrk for you :mjlol:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I been there girl. Cut my hair down to the scalp 3 times on some Brittney Spears shyt. What's your hair type?

Thick and...thick. although not so much anymore because there's only like an inch in the back. The front is what got me fukked up. I may need to cut some more