Just copped Resident Evil 4(review score)

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
RE4 wasn't a bad game, but it's the reason why we had garbage ass re5 and 6

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I just got this because it was on sale for a few bucks on psn. These controls :picard: I think I’ll just wait for the remake.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Y'all must really be trash at videogames in general to like RE4. Just shoot the villagers in the foot and press A to suplex/roundhouse kick a swarm of them away.

I remember realizing the gaming industry is actually majority of scrubs when RE4 came out and got high praise. Game was actually :trash:.

Then 5 and 6 came with the same gameplay and gamers finally realize it was trash.

I went from running from zombies to conserve ammos in RE1-3 to killing everything in sight in RE4 with WWE wrestling moves.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Y'all must really be trash at videogames in general to like RE4. Just shoot the villagers in the foot and press A to suplex/roundhouse kick a swarm of them away.

I remember realizing the gaming industry is actually majority of scrubs when RE4 came out and got high praise. Game was actually :trash:.

Then 5 and 6 came with the same gameplay and gamers finally realize it was trash.

I went from running from zombies to conserve ammos in RE1-3 to killing everything in sight in RE4 with WWE wrestling moves.
RE4 was a good game on its own and it was revolutionary but it wasn’t a great RE game imo. I feel about RE Remake what people feel about RE4. I was pretty annoyed they moved away from survival horror with RE4.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Game was great, and a games difficulty has no impact on how great a game is..and maybe try playing it on professional

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
RE4 was an action game, not survival horror, which is why I didn't fukk with it. If you don't attach the Resident Evil name to it, nobody would talk about this game ever.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
RE4 was an action game, not survival horror, which is why I didn't fukk with it. If you don't attach the Resident Evil name to it, nobody would talk about this game ever.
When people praise RE4 the survival horror aspect is the last thing people talk about, and that's because everything else was great. So the RE name has nothing to do with people loving this game.
RE4 was a good game on its own and it was revolutionary but it wasn’t a great RE game imo. I feel about RE Remake what people feel about RE4. I was pretty annoyed they moved away from survival horror with RE4.
The RE remake was/is an amazing game and a true testament on how you are supposed to do a remake. I think the RE2 remake is top 5 in RE history.

Last edited: