Just copped a switch... need some advice on games to buy

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
literally just stumbled across this deal a few minutes ago...didn’t realize it’s been up so long...I’ve been doing some research tho and going to get the digital copy of starlink for the X1...more ships/pilots than this physical copy (granted I won’t get fox mccloud/arwing) and way better graphics...plus it’s $15 which is about the same cost on average if I get this packaged deal...I can live w/o mario + rabbids a little while more...that’s a sweet deal tho
WHAT THE ACTUAL fukk???

Nintendo Switch's digital and physical versions of their video games are slightly different?:picard:

Why can't they give the physical copy a firmware title update to correct or improve their mistakes?:gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHAT THE ACTUAL fukk???

Nintendo Switch's digital and physical versions of their video games are slightly different?:picard:

Why can't they give the physical copy a firmware title update to correct or improve their mistakes?:gucci:

the physical copies come w/ the toys you can affix to a controller (ships...weapons and pilots) so it makes sense that it costs more...if you don’t want the toys then just go for the digital copies...I ended up buying the digital deluxe for X1 on sale for $24

Physical vs Digital Version Comparisons - Starlink: Battle for Atlas Wiki Guide - IGN

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do the toys do?:ohhh::mjlol::ohhh:

Nintendo love making big bank off of innocent kids.:francis:

it’s not nintendo per se...but it’s just a cool/fun way to change out ships/weapons/pilots...it’s not necessary and seems like a hassle actually but for some I imagine they like collecting the pieces and it may add an element of fun for those who are into it

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
it’s not nintendo per se...but it’s just a cool/fun way to change out ships/weapons/pilots...it’s not necessary and seems like a hassle actually but for some I imagine they like collecting the pieces and it may add an element of fun for those who are into it
Those toys make zero sense lol:what::yeshrug::manny::pachaha:

I might cop a Nintendo this winter when I get some more free time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those toys make zero sense lol:what::yeshrug::manny::pachaha:

I might cop a Nintendo this winter when I get some more free time.

the game is available on all 3 systems if you want to play it...as for the toys think of guitar hero...you can play it w/ a regular controller but a lot of ppl find it more fun to use the additional accessories

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I agree with the lists already put in here but don't sleep on Mario Tennis Aces, shyt is piff:banderas: