Just copped a GameCube, need some help and advice

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Can't the Wii play gamecube games? use the Wii w/ component cables.

This. Wii even has the slots for the Gamecube memory card and port for the controller. If you do go this route I think the newer Wii's that only sit upright removed all of this and don't support the Gamecube games.

Killer 7, REmake RE, RE O and Metroid Prime are must haves.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This. Wii even has the slots for the Gamecube memory card and port for the controller. If you do go this route I think the newer Wii's that only sit upright removed all of this and don't support the Gamecube games.

Killer 7, REmake RE, RE O and Metroid Prime are must haves.
damn this is bringing back memories.

Killer 7 - what a strange game, but the style was piff

REmake - This is the game that made me want the cube

RE 0 - cool

Metroid Prime - :ohlawd: That first game is neck and neck with RE4 for the the best game on the console.

I would also throw viewtiful joe on there if you never played it on the ps2

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
I haven't seen it mentioned but get "Eternal Darkness" too. One of the greatest games of all time.

Fred.

I would also throw viewtiful joe on there if you never played it on the ps2

Viewful Joe was an awesome game i don't know how I forgot it since i sent months spamming the Hell out of Mach Speed. Good times.:laugh: I heard of Enternal Darkness but never played it. I might hit up Amazon for some used copies of these 2, Gamecube has alot of underrated piff that I am just now discovering.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
But the wii has a motion controller how does that work? Can u use a GameCube controller for it?

:snoop:

you use the gamecube controllers because there are slots on the wii for it, if not, the classic wii remote. Wii motion controllers wont work at all