Just copped a brand new ps5 off gamingstore.shop for $400 :lupe:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: jesus christ how fukking retarded is the OP?!?

:camby: it ain’t like I’m losing anything if it turns out to be fake. I was kind of expecting it to be fake but pulled the trigger regardless :mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
What are the chances this shyt ain’t fake? Used my credit card to make the payment just in case.

This website has the PS5 disc version for $100 off along with Xbox and 50% off dual sense controllers.

I hope this shyt really brehs, wish me luck :lupe:

Gamingstore.shop is the website. Can anyone figure out if it’s real or not?

If the deal is too good to be true, then... (you know the rest).

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
e60.png
:deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:camby: it ain’t like I’m losing anything if it turns out to be fake. I was kind of expecting it to be fake but pulled the trigger regardless :mjlol:

Nah breh you gonna be fukked up for the foreseable future dont get mad at me cause you got no damned common sense!!!:mjlol: you didn't even check the certificate to see if the website is real or not, does it come up restricted in your browser as not protected or marked in red... just common things...:dahell: they gonna steal your money, your account information, who knows what else.... :deadrose: You better get to the bank ASAP...

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Nah breh you gonna be fukked up for the foreseable future dont get mad at me cause you got no damned common sense!!!:mjlol: you didn't even check the certificate to see if the website is real or not, does it come up restricted in your browser as not protected or marked in red... just common things...:dahell: they gonna steal your money, your account information, who knows what else.... :deadrose: You better get to the bank ASAP...

Bruh they have a card number and an address. The card number can be replaced and they don’t have my social security number. This is literally something I could call Apple Card now and have refunded to me. But I think I’m going to let it play out :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh they have a card number and an address. The card number can be replaced and they don’t have my social security number. This is literally something I could call Apple Card now and have refunded to me. But I think I’m going to let it play out :lupe:

:mjlol: They could steal everything in your account buy buying outrageous shyt tho...dummy...I'm talking about buying shyt across the world and you -$550 looking stupid making excuses... :deadrose:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Hi OP. I am a part owner of the website. I can see the purchase you placed. The order number is XXXXXXXX. However, it didn't go through successfully. We don't accept Apple Cards. If you provide the 16 digit card number, expiry and 3 digit cvc of a visa or mastercard, I will reprocess this again. DM me please.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:mjlol: They could steal everything in your account buy buying outrageous shyt tho...dummy...I'm talking about buying shyt across the world and you -$550 looking stupid making excuses... :deadrose:

Bruh you understand we live in a day and age where we can monitor every transaction that happens in real time? If I see a transaction I’m not familiar with I cancel the fukin card. It’s not that serious.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh you understand we live in a day and age where we can monitor every transaction that happens in real time? If I see a transaction I’m not familiar with I cancel the fukin card. It’s not that serious.

main-qimg-77c85c7ded896f3a8fb7942eaf30c59c

:laff::laff::laff: yes it is nikka!!!! :mjlol: you gotta be fukking with us right now... seriously... no one this stupid for 2021... where's your receipts nikka....

I'm legit dying laughing reading that shyt...:mjlol::deadrose: