Just brought Book of Eli on Blu Ray

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:what: same time? Road came out 09 and book of eli '10. The heat and white house down are coming at the same time u going to compare those too :why:

They were within 2 months of each other (November 2009 vs. January 2010). Quit trying to twist facts. The Road was a better post-apocalyptic movie and a better movie all together.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Was denzel's character blind?

That's what I thought was going on but I mentioned it to some people and they thought I was nuts.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

That's what I thought was going on but I mentioned it to some people and they thought I was nuts.
take it u didnt stick around for the ending then :mjpls:
They were within 2 months of each other (November 2009 vs. January 2010). Quit trying to twist facts. The Road was a better post-apocalyptic movie and a better movie all together.
what facts am I twisting? And why are you comparing a thin on story blockbuster to a thin on action, dramatic film that was oscar nominated :what: oh because they both happen to be post-acopocolyptic tales :rudy: I suppose i should compare hurricane to play it to the bone, now cuz they came out the same yr and have boxing :what:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

I think he was like 75% blind...

his smell senses were exaggerated, hence the hunting scenes and other scenes were he can smell things from long distance. also his hearing was great too and blind people usually have heightened senses.

I don't understand how this movie only got mixed reviews.. I'm nowhere near a Christian or like anything to do with the Bible and I thought it was great:manny:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell hes blind like 20% in when hes in the shop for the first time when he lights the lighter, he puts his hand over the flame to see if its lit which is a dead giveaway