Just bought Elder Scrolls Oblivion game of the year. Is it as good as Skyrim? Edit: :leon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Skyrim Da Gawd.....

I seen oblivion on youtube, and skyrim is a graphical upgrade... but i prefer skyrim anyday... i cant wait for part 6...

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Oblivion is dope if you can get past the graphics. The Guilds are better, has some crazier quests, etc. Gameplay is obviously less polished but still playable, enjoyable and deep.

Skyrim pretty much made Elder Scrolls/WRPGs extremely accessible and was able to draw in a lot of first time ES players. That's what gives it such reverence. Great game and BethesGAWDs knew what they were doing on both those games as well as Fallout 3.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Skyrim >>> Oblivion but Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood side quests destroys Skyrim's. That guild questline was incredible playing through the first time. First game I had for the 360 along with 2K7 and it's in my top 15 or so. Really fun game.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So it's a good game? U think it's as good as skyrim? What's different?

the two being compared is like apples to oranges. Oblivion is fun as hell but skyrim is just an upgrade version. Both worlds have their pros and cons. I'd go Skyrim cuz the atmosphere is better (graphic wise) but since u bought Oblivion,might as well keep it...

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Why would anyone play that shyt over skyrim :why:

U got it used so u got 7 days to return it. You haven't took the L yet

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Someone who beat the fukk outta skyrim. Also, I bought it new :snoop:
That game in 2006. You shared that game breh. They just put a new sticker on it to jack up the price

But to answer the OP if you can get past the outdated graphics and mechanics, the game is dope. I liked the guild quests in Oblivion more than Skyrim. I thought the story was better than Skyrim's but neither is anything to write home about

Can't wait till Skyblivion and Skywind come out on PC. But by the time they do ES VI will be out.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
That game in 2006. You shared that game breh. They just put a new sticker on it to jack up the price

But to answer the OP if you can get past the outdated graphics and mechanics, the game is dope. I liked the guild quests in Oblivion more than Skyrim. I thought the story was better than Skyrim's but neither is anything to write home about

Can't wait till Skyblivion and Skywind come out on PC. But by the time they do ES VI will be out.
I got past fall out 3 graphics (which weren't terrible for a game made in 2008)