Just bought Elder Scrolls Oblivion game of the year. Is it as good as Skyrim? Edit: :leon:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I was just at Gamestop looking at used Wii games and new (but cheap) Ps3 games :patrice: Copped Resident Evil 4 Wii :blessed: and Elder Scroll's Oblivion GOTY edition. The gamestop employee said it was an amazing game. Is it as good as Skyrim? How is it different?

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Skryrim barely improves the gameplay its just more polished, i remember being hyped up when skyrim came out but it was basically the same shyt. Oblivion has better quests and a better game world imo. Oh and those oblivion portals>>> those annoying as dragons that spawn infinitely.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Skryrim barely improves the gameplay its just more polished, i remember being hyped up when skyrim came out but it was basically the same shyt. Oblivion has better quests and a better game world imo. Oh and those oblivion portals>>> those annoying as dragons that spawn infinitely.
:blessed: thanks man. Last poster really made me feel shytty for buying oblivion. Gamestop employee said skyrim is much darker than Oblivion, so the gameworld is a lot different

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:camby:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:heh: I tried to play oblivion back in the days in turned that shyt off in 20 mins. But played skyrim for at least 50 hours

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: I tried to play oblivion back in the days in turned that shyt off in 20 mins. But played skyrim for at least 50 hours

Same for me bruh....skyrim is 20 times better...but once you finish oblivion it will make you appreciate skyrim so much more.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was deeper than Skyrim story wise, my knowledge of Oblivion helped me break the game open in Skyrim. I was OP in Skyrim within the first hour.

Exploration and interaction is better in Skyrim. Overall, Skyrim is more of an upgrade on Oblivion then a stand alone game, albeit a different main quest. It can be interesting for you going back and seeing the foundation that would follow all the besthedia (sp?) games to come.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
It's a good pick-up, as long as you can get passed the older generation graphics it offers alot of gpt. One thing that makes it better imo than skyrim is a more in-depth skill leveling system, also if you got some pocket change, be sure to grab the shivering isles and knights installments. They should be dirt cheap by now.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It's a good pick-up, as long as you can get passed the older generation graphics it offers alot of gpt. One thing that makes it better imo than skyrim is a more in-depth skill leveling system, also if you got some pocket change, be sure to grab the shivering isles and knights installments. They should be dirt cheap by now.
got GOTY edition so they came with the 19.99 :smugdraper:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

this. however I'm biased bc I'm a skyrim hater due to the fact the game freezes on me. would continue to freeze until i deleted my game save. 20 hours in first time... deleted my game save. 25 hours in second time.. deleted game save. 3rd time thought I was gucci got passed 40 hours then that shyt also froze.:to: although it was piff I'll never try to play skyrim on ps3 again... :pacspit::sadcam: