Just Bought A Switch :blessed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yep, Nintendo fukking retarded for not allowing Bluetooth headphone support and no Hulu;Netflix, YouTube app though.

Nah, but I’d be willing to try Golf Story. After I finish Mario, I’ll probably play a cool indie game that I can beat relatively quickly before Spider-Man and RDR2 drop in a few months.
Hulu has been in the eShop for a couple months now.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just imagine you playing a game online, power goes out due to lightning or black out.

You can still play your Switch.

Use your mobile hotspot

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking about copping one. I can't get over the price though. But as a gamer I know I'll eventually get one.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
762 of them have been out on other platforms for months/years :stopitslime:
That's not a bad thing. Some of those are triple A games like Skyrim and Doom and popular games like Fornite and Paladins that you can play anywhere, anytime, with anyone. No other console is doing that and mobile doesn't compare unless you carry a gamepad and even try to hook it up to a TV. Trust me I've tried, it's inconvenient as fukk. My Emulation Setup

That's why Switch is the complete package.

Switch Exclusive Titles: Category:Nintendo Switch-only games - Wikipedia

However, this list does not include Switch/Wii-U exclusive games such as Zelda Breath of the Wild, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Hyrule Warriors, Tropical Freeze.

Nor does it include 3DS/DS exclusive games brought over and enhanced for Switch like Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Fire Emblem Warriors, The World Ends With You Final Remix.

And if more people buy a Switch and it becomes a one per person console, we'll get even more 3DS ports to the point they may phase 3DS out and focus more games on Switch but I don't see that happening until more price drops but once it happens it's ova man.

Nintendo Says 3DS Will Keep Being Sold Unless Switch Becomes A "One-Per-Person System"

shyt...it's already over.

r/switchset

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not a bad thing. Some of those are triple A games like Skyrim and Doom and popular games like Fornite and Paladins that you can play anywhere, anytime, with anyone. No other console is doing that and mobile doesn't compare unless you carry a gamepad and even try to hook it up to a TV. Trust me I've tried, it's inconvenient as fukk. My Emulation Setup

That's why Switch is the complete package.

Switch Exclusive Titles: Category:Nintendo Switch-only games - Wikipedia

However, this list does not include Switch/Wii-U exclusive games such as Zelda Breath of the Wild, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Hyrule Warriors, Tropical Freeze.

Nor does it include 3DS/DS exclusive games brought over and enhanced for Switch like Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Fire Emblem Warriors, The World Ends With You Final Remix.

And if more people buy a Switch and it becomes a one per person console, we'll get even more 3DS ports to the point they may phase 3DS out and focus more games on Switch but I don't see that happening until more price drops but once it happens it's ova man.

Nintendo Says 3DS Will Keep Being Sold Unless Switch Becomes A "One-Per-Person System"

shyt...it's already over.

r/switchset
Never said it was a "bad" thing. It just means I have nothing to play on switch. I'm not gonna re-buy and re-play games just cause they are handheld.

And what grown man running around the city playing Nintendo anyway? :martin: