Just bought a rice cooker and an air fryer

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He prolly didn’t even buy the shyt.
Is your theory he:

1. Went to the store and put the items in the cart to take a photo but didn't plan on buying them.

2. Went to the store and put the items in the cart to take a photo and planned on buying them, but didn't for whatever reason.

3. Found the photo online and then made the thread.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Is your theory he:

1. Went to the store and put the items in the cart to take a photo but didn't plan on buying them.

2. Went to the store and put the items in the cart to take a photo and planned on buying them, but didn't for whatever reason.

The correct option is clearly 4. He went to the store in his neighbors lambo, put the items in his cart, took a photo, and put them back. Then he returned the lambo and took his silly ass back to his moving company.

Loser @Luken :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Is your theory he:

4. He had a second job at the store and was stocking the shelves

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I use my air fryer every day. I didn’t see the point in a rice cooker. All you gotta do is put it in a pot with water for a few minutes. Maybe if I had more space, I’d try one.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Is your theory he:

:russ:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I use my air fryer every day. I didn’t see the point in a rice cooker. All you gotta do is put it in a pot with water for a few minutes. Maybe if I had more space, I’d try one.

Rice cooker is less messy than using P&P. Takes way longer but I like that you can set it and forget it, unlike a lit stove. :ehh:

Get back from the gym, wash your hands, set it up, and by the time you finish showering/changing, it's probably almost ready. Or if I'm using it to meal prep I can go and get food while it's at the crib doing it's thing.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The rice cooker is life changing. I eat so much rice, there is no way I can ever go back.

The air fryer, I’m indifferent about. Had one, but didn’t go wild with it. I like my meats (pause) to be a certain way so I’ll stick to the pans and oven

More of a game changer for non-meats I think. :hubie: