Just became a new dad…

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:blessed:

My wife and I just had a baby boy (the A got a new real one :salute: to all my Atlanta bruhs). These past 48 hours been WILD but I have a special feeling becoming a father and officially being a family man that I just wanted to share. It’s a beautiful thing when you do it the right way (finding someone solid that you can actually cooperate with and build a family unit through marriage first).

Just some incoherent thoughts at 5am:

Lil man is chill but he just wilded out at 4:30am because of a wet diaper :russ:

I’m realizing kids cry for one of three reasons: they need to be changed, hungry, or just want to be held against a warm body.

I’m sleepy as fukk but it’s all good, that’s my lil man.

Man I ain’t never wiped another person’s ass before but my lil man had a serious poop earlier and I call myself cleaning him and he started shytting more while I’m changing him :mjlol:

My wife been breastfeeding him but ima have a talk with him soon to remind him who tiddies those are. He can have them for now but I’m watching :ufdup:

Aight yall im bout to get a nap in.

Oh and he told me to tell yall fukk Bama and fukk the Knicks :ufdup:

Edit: and no I’m not pawging:sitdown:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Congratulations

giphy.gif

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
tyrese-tile.gif

My second one was born in Atlanta. She just turned two but it feels like last year.
:mjcry:
Enjoy these little moments. The little smirks and smiles. The first 3 months are eat, sleep, and shyt. Great little man pooped within the first 48 hours!
:mjgrin:
I did night shift. She would pump during the day after feeding then I had two bottles for the nighttime wake ups. I’d have daddy time and sip a little brown.
:mjlit:
Remember to let that woman heal and tell her she’s beautiful!
:obama:
You see the ring of fire? I didn’t for both my babies. I think I would have been scared for life.
:mjtf:

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

My wife and I just had a baby boy (the A got a new real one :salute: to all my Atlanta bruhs). These past 48 hours been WILD but I have a special feeling becoming a father and officially being a family man that I just wanted to share. It’s a beautiful thing when you do it the right way (finding someone solid that you can actually cooperate with and build a family unit through marriage first).

Just some incoherent thoughts at 5am:

Lil man is chill but he just wilded out at 4:30am because of a wet diaper :russ:

I’m realizing kids cry for one of three reasons: they need to be changed, hungry, or just want to be held against a warm body.

I’m sleepy as fukk but it’s all good, that’s my lil man.

Man I ain’t never wiped another person’s ass before but my lil man had a serious poop earlier and I call myself cleaning him and he started shytting more while I’m changing him :mjlol:

My wife been breastfeeding him but ima have a talk with him soon to remind him who tiddies those are. He can have them for now but I’m watching :ufdup:

Aight yall im bout to get a nap in.

Oh and he told me to tell yall fukk Bama and fukk the Knicks :ufdup:

Edit: and no I’m not pawging:sitdown:
Congratulations my brotha on the baby. However it’s unfortunate he will be watching Brunson torch Trae young for years to come.

That’s where you as a father must teach resiliency to your little man because these Knicks upcoming ass whoppings will be fierce.

In all seriousness congratulations king.