Just Another Playstation Month...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve been having a lot of fun.:whew:

I haven’t even bought everything i want to buy, plus death stranding on friday.

F44-E2-B71-8-BBD-477-F-A240-B97-B3-DFFACB8.jpg

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Ain't judgement a ps exclusive too?

I heard the talent agency of the main character doesn't fukk with the pc community :mjlol:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox is not competition for playstation. They just aren't. :yeshrug:
:mjlol: Don't stan a company man. Microsoft has been going straight up since they got a new CEO. The CEO said he's gonna do what he has to do to make Xbox win. Anyone with common sense knows how this will end..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
first year ps5 been monstrous

• Demon's Souls
  • Sackboy
  • Spider-Man Miles Morales
  • Astro's Playroom
  • Returnal
  • Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart
  • Deathloop
  • Chicory
  • Kena Bridge of Sprirts
  • Iki Island expansion
  • Death Stranding expansion
  • Final Fantasy 14 Endwalker
Still got Jett and Solar ash

year two looking even better

• God of War Ragnarok
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Stray
  • Project EVE
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • Sifu
  • Final Fantasy 16
  • Forspoken
  • PSVR2
  • .....and more.
this is why I have no choice but to stan. Look at that list of games and tell me what reason i would ever have not to? :whew:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:mjlol: Don't stan a company man. Microsoft has been going straight up since they got a new CEO. The CEO said he's gonna do what he has to do to make Xbox win. Anyone with common sense knows how this will end..

My overall initial thinking has always been, the trillion dollar company will eventually wear down the billion dollar company once the trillion dollar company figures out what they want to do and understands who they are, especially when said trillion dollar company is the world's largest software developer and one of the leading companies in technology. Just simply remove names and just focus on the previous sentences. That's any circumstance in any industry.

It ultimately took removing Steve Ballmer to get there though.

It's why I refer to flight simulator a lot now. This is a game no one else on this earth can make.

Why Microsoft's new Flight Simulator should make Google and Amazon nervous

Why Microsoft's new Flight Simulator should make Google and Amazon nervous
Stunning visuals and world-building show Microsoft is far ahead of its rivals in bringing different teams and different technologies together.

Only one company could make Microsoft Flight Simulator

Only one company could make Microsoft Flight Simulator
When aviation lovers needed it most, Microsoft Flight Simulator landed on our PCs

It feels to me like Microsoft Flight Simulator arrived here in 2020 when people needed it the most. But it’s more than just good timing. This game is the rare example of the kind of project that only Microsoft could make. Who else but that company has the ability to bring together high-fidelity maps of the entire world with a skilled team of game developers? What other company — aside from maybe a Google or an Amazon — could couple that work to a dedicated cloud-based server infrastructure, and the internet bandwidth needed to support it all?

Put into that context, Microsoft Flight Simulator feels like a gift. And, thanks to its inclusion in the Xbox Game Pass collection and its planned launch on Xbox Series X next summer, millions of people will soon be able to share it. It’s an incredible technical achievement, but also an example of a billion-dollar company creating something that can give people joy, comfort, and community. That makes it worthy of inclusion in our games of the year.

When your capacity for technology can be used for something like gaming, to be both fun and a technological experience and no one else can replicate it? Not every game will use 'the cloud.' With enough time, focus and money, Microsoft can give off a pretty good facsimile of every other gaming company in existence. The inverse cannot be said. It's not the even about the warchest any longer, as an entire organization, they are simply technologically superior to the other companies.