"Just A Lil Thick"

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you like obesity among black women being promoted?

ayyyyeee i aint into slim or "fit" chicks

only dogs like bones homie...i need meat on my women. U trying to tell me , she aint paradise ?

DSC_3131-L.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Thick women are fine but it's unattractive when younger females in 20's and 30's have cankles. Some don't even have kids and built like one of your mom's 60-70 something years old friends
or associate who is bad built and wearing orthopedic shoes.

We all need to take care of our bodies and health better.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Even though it's his song ain't nobody checking for Trinidad's verse after they hear it the first time on this shyt.:mjlol:
Good to See Mystikal still out here doing it. I'd honestly like to see him rinse a few of these leaned out, toy gun toting low rise leather pants wearing trap b*stards on some good beats.:lawd:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though it's his song ain't nobody checking for Trinidad's verse after they hear it the first time on this shyt.:mjlol:
Good to See Mystikal still out here doing it. I'd honestly like to see him rinse a few of these leaned out, toy gun toting low rise leather pants wearing trap b*stards on some good beats.:lawd:
Mystikal and dikky kill him on this :russ:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Mystikal and dikky kill him on this :russ:

Mystikal done been had a pedigree for being above average tier and that Dikky guy stays in his lane with his moderately fast, catchy pun rap shyt so there's no way a talent less dude like Trinidad James ever gonna not look like frozen shyt on a track with anyone that has some semblance of skill. I tried so hard to give dude a chance after hearing All Gold Everything and I gotta put him below Big Sean and 2chainz in that "Hit the skip button the minute they come on" category. :beli: But I ain't mad at him, let him do his thing; he might have a moderate hit on his hands with this one.