Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I was the sister Journee Smollett I would be beating his ass.

she was getting hella praise for her role in Love Craft country and then Jussie made that it all about himself.

we ain’t seen her in shyt since
She was in the Harley Quinn move, and is getting her own spin-off TV series.

But I agree with the sentiment she probably wish dude would just go away :smh:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
To be fair though wasn’t it originally mismanaged by the DA.
Jussie paid a $10k fine & it was suppose to be over in the first case & it was suppose to be over dude what don't you understand about the case . I posted what his lawyers said . Why are you bringing up some bs white America wants to believe . Cosby signed a deal with a District Attorney & another one came along & retried a case that should of never been retied . Both judges in those 2 cases should be disbarred for incompetence . If you are still confused watch that nighttime interview with jussie's lawyers fo clarity. White America's version of fair in a case like this involving a black man is to send him to jail for punishment . I say we punish the DA & judge for malicious prosecution.

Dude OJ went to prison for nine years on some bs charge where a so call white friend & the FBI tricked him into taking back items that did not belong to him

Last edited:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
"White face"?
His lawyer is a full lunatic, like him. And can't stop talking on camera, like him.

She actually said the shyt

Cued

:mjlol:shorty should be ashamed of herself.....

I watched her performance at the sentencing hearing, she can certainly Juelz with the best of them though..i'll give her credit for that:francis:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fWteMG.gif