Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime I see that picture of him with his fist in the air it pisses me off. shyt is disgusting. fukking liar

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all act like this isn’t just his people calling in favors

no one outside of that is caping for him or even cares
This is true in regards to favors. His team clearly put out calls to get a “movement” pushed

Even more reason not to trust their word or opinion moving forward

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
The rallying behind him (:dame:) is strange. If I were these people, I'd just stay silent. They're making it seem as though he didn't actually fake this entire situation.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
He's gonna come out n try to launch a real music career with that trashass speaking into a window fan ass voice and go double homeless man's ratty socks in terms of sales.

Dudes a weirdo and attentionwhore.

Kanye will probably sign him to Donda.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:gucci:this fakkit ass nikka is protected like a mf...

CHICAGO (AP) — An appeals court has ordered that Jussie Smollett be released from jail during the appeal of his conviction on charges that he lied to police about a racist and homophobic attack.

The ruling Wednesday comes after a Cook County judge sentenced Smollett last week to immediately begin serving 150 days in jail for his conviction on five felony counts of disorderly conduct.

The sentence stems from a 2019 incident in which the Black and gay actor reported to Chicago police that he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack.

An investigation revealed Smollett paid two men he knew from work on the TV show “Empire” to stage the attack. The special prosecutor’s office had opposed the motion, calling it illogical.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:this fakkit ass nikka is protected like a mf...

CHICAGO (AP) — An appeals court has ordered that Jussie Smollett be released from jail during the appeal of his conviction on charges that he lied to police about a racist and homophobic attack.

The ruling Wednesday comes after a Cook County judge sentenced Smollett last week to immediately begin serving 150 days in jail for his conviction on five felony counts of disorderly conduct.

The sentence stems from a 2019 incident in which the Black and gay actor reported to Chicago police that he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack.

An investigation revealed Smollett paid two men he knew from work on the TV show “Empire” to stage the attack. The special prosecutor’s office had opposed the motion, calling it illogical.

Why are you so mad