Bih call me senpai
Daps
150 days of taking showers with men is a vacation for that gay ass nikka :dame:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to live 3 blocks away from where he "was assaulted", I instantly knew the story was bullshyt. Chicago is racist and segregated as shyt, but none of that white supremacist bingo shyt he was claiming could not have happened on the coldest day in the city in decades.

I think people who bare false witness are the worse kind of people in life. That being said, had he just fell back after being outed, probation would suffice. The fact that he is insistent of his innocence shows he has something long lingering that needs to be corrected. His jail time is about right in my opinion.

Indulge us here...

I said the same back when it happened. Philly is essentially a smaller East Coast version of Chicago and nobody is patrolling the streets looking for black people to hang during a bitter cold winter night or any night :heh: They would’ve got hurt bad for even trying.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I said the same back when it happened. Philly is essentially a smaller East Coast version of Chicago and nobody is patrolling the streets looking for black people to hang during a bitter cold winter night or any night :heh: They would’ve got hurt bad for even trying.

Yeah bruh, coincidentally I'm originally from Philly then moved to Chicago. I lived in downtown Chicago for 2 years. Both cities have racists, even MAGA racists, but they ain't running up on nobody with nooses and bleach in either city and anyone bold enough to do that ain't watching Empire...

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
I’m tired of these celebrities

running out here for this idiot, who just had to tell the cops he lied and he wouldn’t be heading to jail

meanwhile Kim K was out here protesting for 2 brothers who was wrongly accused of a murdered , while these birds stayed quiet in Hollywood

fukk them hoes