Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be rough go for Juicy. shyt be wild when celebrities do time cause they can't get their make up and hair done while in the pin.

Saw that with R Kelly how he could not touch up on his hair and beard while locked up.

Jokers gonna see Jussie get out in 150 days...dude gonna have gray hairs everywhere cause he can't dye his hair and he ain't gonna be able to do them duke texturizing cream process kit touch ups to his hair. Hair gonna be a kinky afro like his older brothers when he get out. Dude gonna be unrecognizable...:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought for a second that he was gonna go out like Larenz Tate in Dead Presidents.

:mjlol: shyt is ridiculous that whole family insane. His siblings spoke to the media yesterday and they just as crazy as their brother. :mjlol:

At least the mom and dad know not to even speak on this. Just show support for their son and keep it moving.

All that was missing yesterday was Jussie to pull a Scarface I'm the bad guy speech scene after the judge sentenced him...:russ:.

Jussie out here like "I even tell the truth....even when I lie"...:lolbron:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be rough go for Juicy. shyt be wild when celebrities do time cause they can't get their make up and hair done while in the pin.

Saw that with R Kelly how he could not touch up on his hair and beard while locked up.

Jokers gonna see Jussie get out in 150 days...dude gonna have gray hairs everywhere cause he can't dye his hair and he ain't gonna be able to do them duke texturizing cream process kit touch ups to his hair. Hair gonna be a kinky afro like his older brothers when he get out. Dude gonna be unrecognizable...:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Cool so...meanwhile 500 alabaster folks who actually stormed the Capitol which resulted in deaths either dont get prosecuted at all or get slaps on the wrist. You way too hype to see a black man go to jail. Goofass.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Wait dudes are actually cheering the same system that they cry about constantly when it comes to locking up black men unjustly because dudes gay? :mjlol:

So what about all the white people that are always false reporting on black men for no reason. Which leads to incarceration of the black man or worse, why aren't cacs who do this to black men going to jail?:mjpls:

I swear ninjas can't stay on code for shyt. :snoop:

Alot of :mjpls: in here.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Wait dudes are actually cheering the same system that they cry about constantly when it comes to locking up black men unjustly because dudes gay? :mjlol:

So what about all the white people that are always false reporting on black men for no reason. Which leads to incarceration of the black man or worse, why aren't cacs who do this to black men going to jail?:mjpls:

I swear ninjas can't stay on code for shyt. :snoop:

Alot of :mjpls: in here.
You're a clown who speaks in smilie and catchphrase language.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool so...meanwhile 500 alabaster folks who actually stormed the Capitol which resulted in deaths either dont get prosecuted at all or get slaps on the wrist. You way too hype to see a black man go to jail. Goofass.
While I agree they should have gotten/get more time I’m missing the point in comparing . Isn’t one a federal vs state charge? Is it the same prosecutor?