JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Aren't you a gay poster

What's your take if ol boy is lying?
If he’s lying I wouldn’t be surprised, but I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Based on his disposition, he’s very much black 1st and rides for the community. If he lied then I’ll be wholly disappointed

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Being reality though.. Chicago police are ready to throw anyone they want to into a torture warehouse and deny them habeas corpus for years...

Theyd have to report that Chicago police shot God himself unarmed and lying probe on the floor of a courthouse to get a rise out of me....

Chi police make Philly cops look sorta legit
Chicago vs Baltimore

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
you're talking about those 911 calls? as fukked up and racist as those situations were, they aren't against the law. but laws are coming to change that:
Racially biased 911 calls could become illegal in New York - CNN

filing a false police report has ALWAYS been against the law; they're reports that a crime has been committed

to waste manpower like that when they could be investigating actual crimes is a serious offense

Shhhh.... you're making too much sense.

Remember that girl who carved a B into her face during Obama's first run?
A McCain campaign volunteer who claimed she was robbed, pinned to the ground and had the letter 'B' scratched on her face by a Barack Obama supporter made the whole story up, police said.

Ashley Todd, 20-year-old college student from Texas, admitted that the story was false, including the claim that the 'B' stood for 'Barack,' said Maurita Bryant, the assistant chief of the police department's investigations division in Pittsburg.

Todd was charged with making a false report to police, and Bryant said police doubted her story from the start.

She didn't get away with it

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they gonna start charging these racist ass cacs and these trifflin women who make fake reports?