JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Can't help but notice a lot of dudes from the first day of this situation are mysteriously absent from this discussion now

tumblr_inline_o61p3kFjL21to57bi_500.gif

Start tagging their names :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For my NYC brehs remember that abc news weather lady Heidi Jones who claimed she was repeatedly raped and attacked on NYC streets and it ended up being the bytch was lying.. this bytch got 3 years probation and 350 hours of community service. Plus that bytch is white so you already know Jussie bout to get 2 years minimum :mjlol:

NYC meteorologist admits fake rape claim

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let's not go down tinfoil hat lane. I seen him take pictures with these folks it doesn't mean they groomed him
His connection with them is more than just random pics. Him and his family of putninnwork with them.
And you don’t think it’s pretty convenient timing that they were trying to introduce a new bill(anti lynching bill) at the same time this dude just claimed he was lunched?

More info...
Embarrassment for 2020 Democrats after Jussie Smollett attack story unravels

And even Tariq has been going in on em

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
If only he had listened to several true crime/murder podcasts to know law enforcement can ping cell towers, track purchases, access street cameras. They can literally track the last time you took a shyt if they wanted to. shyt I’m scared to steal a pack of gum out the store knowing they watching yo every move...plus you black, please!

Case files is crack, love that podcast