JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
8 days before the incident, someone sent in a letter to fox saying “you will die black faq” goin off that earlier post

How the fukk would they know he was coming in from New York and would be at that location at that specific time 8 days later...?

Like I said earlier, I haven’t watched the show nor did I know who this dude was. Is he even that big of a celebrity that would get this type of targeted attack? Out of all the ppl to make a name out of?

Sounds like some angry Stan shyt if true, you watching empire, you know who he is what he does in his free time and you know his lifestyle...? MAGA shyt is just a cover and doesn’t really even make sense give the other shyt that’s been reported.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna pretend like I really give a fukk, should’ve had a pistol on him. Like I tell everyone...

Now that bein said, I don’t know who this nikka is at all and never watched an episode of empire. You’d have to be a homosexual to kno enough about this nikka to know he was a fakkit irl so faq on faq crime :hubie:

On top of the fact that It was like 0 degrees out at night, even these nikkas “stop the violence” under these extreme conditions so some MAGA cacs are out running around randomly with a noose and bleach, recognize this dude from a show, and attack him :patrice:

Don’t get me wrong, these cacs are racist af but it’s subtle not ever really outright like this.

shyt all around seems weird...

This is a bold face lie. A GIRL got killed a couple of days ago outside in the snow.

Woman shot dead in Roseland alley 'was loved by so many'

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Homosexuals use to be viewed in the same light as pedophilla , incest , beast

Just wait till 20 years when people call you a pedophobic for not supporting child love
No not really pedophilia was viewed as normal for the fast majority of human history. Homosexuality wasn't.

Even in today's world countries that are sympathetic towards pedophilia tend to be the most homophobic.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The comments in here are embarrassing. Gay black man gets beaten by race soldiers and cats are in here complaining about a “gay agenda”

:why:

This is literally what people look like during the daytime in a damn polar vortex right now in Chicago:

850x478

850x478

Think about this for a moment. Those people are only outside, because they are going to work or school. After the sun goes down it only gets colder. There ain't nobody just outside strolling at night time in that shyt with bleach and a damn rope. The story is suspect as Hell.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally what people look like during the daytime in a damn polar vortex right now in Chicago:

850x478

850x478

Think about this for a moment. Those people are only outside, because they are going to work or school. After the sun goes down it only gets colder. There ain't nobody just outside strolling in that shyt with bleach and a damn rope. The story is suspect as Hell.

Dumbass, people are getting killed everyday in Chicago no matter how cold it is. Follow SPOTNEWSIG on twitter.

A fukking teenage girl just took 5 shots to the chest and was killed outside in the snow just a mere couple of days ago. Y'all dudes just be talking out of your ass.

Woman shot dead in Roseland alley ‘was loved by so many’
ambriana-collins-e1548472204221.jpg

Ambriana Collins | Facebook

Subscribe for unlimited digital access.
Try one month for $1!

By David Struett and Alice Yin

A 24-year-old woman shot to death Friday morning in the Roseland neighborhood is being remembered as “a hardworking parent.”

Ambriana Collins was shot several times in her chest about 2:35 a.m. in an alley in the 10700 block of South Eberhart on the Far South Side, according to Chicago police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

Investigators were told a white SUV sped from the scene of the shooting, police said. She died at the scene.

Collins left behind a 4-year-old son named Angelo, her relative Shiela House said. The boy’s father died from cancer last October, House said.

“Everybody’s just so lost about it,” House said.

Woman Found Shot to Death in Roseland Alley

Volume 90%

Collin’s son Angelo might be staying with his grandmother for now, her relative Devin Williams said.

House said Collins was a hardworking mother who worked at both a Popeyes restaurant and a McDonald’s location at 103rd Street and Kedzie Avenue.

“We’re just so stunned,” House said. “Everybody called her Ambrii. She was loved by so many.”

She lived in the West Pullman neighborhood, authorities said.

An autopsy found that Collins died from multiple gunshot wounds. Her death was ruled a homicide, the medical examiner’s office said.

No one was in custody as Area South detectives investigated, police said.

107th-homicide-01252019-3.jpg

Chicago police investigate the scene where a woman was shot and killed Friday morning in an alley in the 10700 block of South Eberhart Avenue in the Roseland neighborhood. | Justin Jackson/Sun-Times

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Are any of you going to engage my civil questions without using personal insults or buzzwords?

Nope. Can't reason or ever have a civil discussion with someone that defends people who play with their Poo-Parts or play with Poo-Parts themselves :mjlol:

It's mental illness in its purest form.:yeshrug:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
i'm waiting for facts and video. cause in Chicago everything is recorded.

but I could def. see why he'd make it up... being a a survivor and having a story gives you more clout in Hollywood, ask terry

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is a bold face lie. A GIRL got killed a couple of days ago outside in the snow.

Don’t quote me with no dumb shyt clown, obviously there’s outliers to everything. You post one girl getting shot in a the past couple of days like no one is gonna get hurt in a massive city...

Compare that to when it’s nice out, there’s nobody even outside to fukk with at night when it’s 0 degrees clown. I wouldn’t think anyone would be dumb enough to take that statement 100% Literally like all crime grinds to a halt :mjlol: