Reppin
PG County
giphy.gif

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Story sounded fake but one detail that really stuck out to me was the noose and him keeping it on his neck for an hour to preserve the evidence. That's thinking too far ahead and not naturally, the first thing anyone of us would've done was take that shyt off and run, they should've had to find it. This is like on true crime shows where the guilty party walks in on their spouse dead bleeding on the floor and the first thing they do is run to a neighbors house and call 911 instead of doing the natural thing and checking on their spouse and getting blood on them. They also claim to be attempting to preserve the crime scene but that's too much thinking for someone in distress.

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Police can’t really deny it unless there’s 100% certainty that it didn’t happen but everybody with 2 working brain cells knew this shyt sounded stupid as hell from the jump :mjlol:

And notice all of these dumbass “y’all just hate gay ppl :cape:“ clowns are disappearing as time reveals more and more about this goose tale...

Dude bytch ass could’ve fukked around got some ppl wrongfully arrested, if we weren’t in the camera / big brother age because city police are well known for just arresting cats for high profile cases just cuz they have no real verifiable alibi. Plenty of nikkas sitting in prison right now for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Imagine goin outside to smoke, take a walk or whatever and some shyt allegedly happens in your area unknowingly to you and you the one they find there after the fact...

I can’t wait for this fakkit to catch aids :ohlawd:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The gay black community is a tool of white supremacy. They literally worship straight white men in the gay community.

Gay blacks are automatically OPS until proven otherwise. Thats the level of distrust you gotta have now.
That hawk gonna have your ass sitting down in the house. Its certain food that you'll come outside in the middle of the night for.....Subway aint it and I don't know any Subway thats open at 2am.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That hawk gonna have your ass sitting down in the house. Its certain food that you'll come outside in the middle of the night for.....Subway aint it and I don't know any Subway thats open at 2am.

Yep breh I am from chicago too. Even the biggest baddest criminals don't want to go outside when that hawk blowing off the lake with 30 below temps.

So shyt sounded like the fix was in from the start.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Fox literally just put out a statement saying that the idea that they'd write him off Empire is "ridiculous".

Surprise, this is TMZ being on some :duck: shyt