Juror in Feeding Our Future case excused after being offered bags of $120k in cash to acquit

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: You did the crime, u do the time. Our community is notorious for trying to circumvent the laws. I hope they find the lady with the bag full of money.

Even though I feel bad for one individual, he had a bright future, software engineer, popular dating app and a podcast, was teaching kids how to code.

They saying that he was pressured to join by family and friends, he caved after seeing so much money coming in.

Oh well.
This story would make for a good mini series :jbhmm:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
This story would make for a good mini series :jbhmm:

It was insane, last person I expected to see go down for Covid scams. He was not hurting for money

Btw it was a white woman that was the ring leader, she orchestrated the whole thing but there’s no picture of her, I wonder why is that hmm 🤔

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was insane, last person I expected to see go down for Covid scams. He was not hurting for money

Btw it was a white woman that was the ring leader, she orchestrated the whole thing but there’s no picture of her, I wonder why is that hmm 🤔
They are all ways on code :mjpls:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How you know if they didn't take 100 and left the 120 then called the cops?:blessed:
If they did, then they and their family are going to end up dead.

If the suspects had no issues with stealing millions of dollars and trying to bribe the jurors, what makes you think they wouldn’t off them if they tried swindling them?