Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Feel like infinity war will be bigger.

"Jurassic World" beat "Ultron" 3 years ago in a head to head and broke the OW record before "Force Awakens". This is an anticipated sequel, they let it breathe with 3 year wait too. "Infinity War" is gonna kill it no doubt, but people were shocked by what happen last time, All I'm saying is it Might be the Biggest of the summer, it has the branding and fanbase to possibly improve off these amazing numbers:

Jurassic World
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $652,270,625 39.0%
+ Foreign: $1,019,442,583 61.0%
= Worldwide: $1,671,713,208

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"Jurassic World" beat "Ultron" 3 years ago in a head to head and broke the OW record before "Force Awakens". This is an anticipated sequel, they let it breathe with 3 year wait too. "Infinity War" is gonna kill it no doubt, but people were shocked by what happen last time, All I'm saying is it Might be the Biggest of the summer, it has the branding and fanbase to possibly improve off these amazing numbers:

Jurassic World
Total Lifetime Grosses

Yeah it beat ultron. Ultron wasn’t the culmination of 10 years worth of storytelling and combining every character together for the first part of a two part finale. The first Jurassic world had the event feel and it was the first Jurassic Park movie in a decade. So this won’t have that. It’ll be part two in a three part thing or four part thing or etc. Infinty War is a different beast

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Jurassic World
Total Lifetime Grosses
Looking at the calendar JW won't have any crazy competition until Antman and the Wasp which drops 3 weeks later. Thats a lot of time to make that loot.

But IW doesn't get any competition until the end of May(4 weeks it should stay at #1) when that useless Han Solo movie drops. Should be close in numbers it would seem but imo IW takes it as May has no competition.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So they just released a synopsis

'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' first look stares down a dinosaur

In a nutshell, the dinosaurs left on Isla Nubar could go extinct when a volcano erupts. Claire and Owen go to the island to ensure that doesn’t happen since Claire started a group similar to PETA but all about protecting dinosaurs.

Sounds a lot like the lost world. Even Claire switching from capitalist to humanist like Hammond did and wanting to save the creatures he wanted to exploit.

Also I can see how Malcolm plays in seeing as how he can and should make the argument that nature selected the dinosaurs for extrication again and yet here we are trying to tell God we know better. Again.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So they just released a synopsis

'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' first look stares down a dinosaur

In a nutshell, the dinosaurs left on Isla Nubar could go extinct when a volcano erupts. Claire and Owen go to the island to ensure that doesn’t happen since Claire started a group similar to PETA but all about protecting dinosaurs.

Sounds a lot like the lost world. Even Claire switching from capitalist to humanist like Hammond did and wanting to save the creatures he wanted to exploit.

Also I can see how Malcolm plays in seeing as how he can and should make the argument that nature selected the dinosaurs for extrication again and yet here we are trying to tell God we know better. Again.
species destined for extinction 65 million yrs ago and now. God's will. Leave em be.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Jurassic World
Total Lifetime Grosses

Still crazy that it did those numbers. There definitely wasn't $650M "buzz"

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Still crazy that it did those numbers. There definitely wasn't $650M "buzz"

Shows how wrong the internet is. There was internet buzz for snakes on a plane and that bombed. Jurassic world was lighting in a bottle. Eight month. Right year. Right chords. And a perfect summer film to take the family to.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Gonna bring em to the states which will result in Dinos run amok in the city.
Let me geuss,it'll end with a T-Rex in San Diego. :skip:

Anyway i'm in, last 20-30 minutes of World had me
56KASC.gif