Jurassic Park turns 30...Celebrate this Classic

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i remember going to see this with my whole fam when i was a kid. my cousins too.

I still clown my big cousin for this, :mjlol: closed his eyes immediatly during this scene at the very beginning

shoot-shoother.gif

and pretended to be asleep for the rest of the movie. didn't open his eyes again until the end credits.
:pachaha:
I know he don't like horror movies but cmon man, this shyt was more thrilling than scary.
How old was he cause I saw this shyt when I was 9 and was engaged as hell and waiting to see what happened...and the dinos killing was the best part

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Still remember when we finally got to rent it on VHS.
:wow:

It's really a perfect movie when you think about it, and one of those movies that uses a very specific blueprint that Hollywood seems to have abandoned for the most part. The mysterious, dramatic intro. The hard exposition scene(s). Raising of stakes. Big action scene. Followed by a mixture of scenes like that until the climax. Think...The Terminator, Predator, Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The Matrix. etc.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
First movie I saw in theaters.
This is first movie i can remember seeing in the theaters,

but i'm sure i probably saw others before it. plenty of disney movies like Lion King and Aladdin came out before this i know i saw them, but i don't remember if we went to the theaters or not.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
movie really kicked the dino obsession into high gear. i was out here really hoping they could make dinosaurs from mosquitoes trapped in amber :wow:

i'm still holding out faith that they can bring back extinct animals :guilty:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Biggest event movie of it's time. Only rivaled by Batman 89, T2 and ID4.

Although I like JP is was hardly my favorite Speilerg flick as Jaws is still superior.