Jurassic Park turns 30...Celebrate this Classic

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I remember watching this in elementary school

I think my class had all done good on a test or something and the reward was us getting to watch this movie during a class for two days since classes were like 40 minutes each.

But this movie was a big deal at the time, one of my favorite films growing up

Hard to believe it’s been 30 years; time truly does fly

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I remember watching this in elementary school

I think my class had all done good on a test or something and the reward was us getting to watch this movie during a class for two days since classes were like 40 minutes each.

But this movie was a big deal at the time, one of my favorite films growing up

Hard to believe it’s been 30 years; time truly does fly
damn you got to watch it in class? lucky

did you have to fill out a parental slip cause of the cussing? cause we had to for the fukking sandlot :mjlol: since they said the word shyt

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
damn you got to watch it in class? lucky

did you have to fill out a parental slip cause of the cussing? cause we had to for the fukking sandlot :mjlol: since they said the word shyt

Yeah, I had to get my mom and dad to sign the slip for me to watch it in class

Damn, for real? :russ:

The sandlot is one of those movies me and my cousins rented to so much for blockbuster, that my aunt stayed getting a late fee because we always kept the movie longer than we should have

Eventually my aunt brought the movie for me and my cousins; that’s one of those movies we watched religiously as kids, we knew the words to every scene lol

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I was a teen :flabbynsick:

Film had the women in the theater screaming like it was a horror flick. Especially that sequence when dude got ate off the toilet (pause)

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i remember going to see this with my whole fam when i was a kid. my cousins too.

I still clown my big cousin for this, :mjlol: closed his eyes immediatly during this scene at the very beginning

shoot-shoother.gif

and pretended to be asleep for the rest of the movie. didn't open his eyes again until the end credits.
:pachaha:
I know he don't like horror movies but cmon man, this shyt was more thrilling than scary.