June 5th, You have only 10$, Which Album You Buying?

June 5th, You have only 10$, Which Album You Buying?

• Total voters

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
tumblr_llf842B0KC1qa44m0o1_500_large.png

:obama:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: i'm in canada. we get good weed like nothing so the price isn't inflated. whether it's garbage or kush it's ten. only people paying more than that are rookies who don't know where to look.

i was just fukking with u :obama:

my old connect used to sell me kush by the gram for 10.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KRIT, but that's because he hasn't seen any of my money yet(I'm not buying cdr's) while I've paid for the pilot talks, weekend @ burnies and seen Spitta in concert. Still gotta see a Krit show one of these days, i'm getting too old for shows tho.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
K.R.I.T. He's dropped three straight 4.5 at minimum projects for free and I genuinely feel like he's only getting better. I still fukk with Curren$y, but This Ain't No Mixtape is my favorite release from him and I feel like he's kinda diluted his product at this point.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
i'm going to play Game's role in this from what he did in that Nas song.

June 5 2012, 15 days away from the day
I would be in the record shop with choices to make
"Curren$y" on the top shelf, "Big KRIT" on the left homie
Wanna cop both but only got a 10 bucks on me
So fukk it, I downloaded both, spent the 10 bucks on Micky Ds
Blast that Big KRIT and Curren$y til my ears bleed

... i dont know. know how how to keep it going after changing the weed part to McDonalds :lolbron:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
if i would buy one of these it would be Spittas. but lol at people not buyin neither but would d/l then bytch and complain that hiphop is dead and there aint no real music left. besides K. Lamar i think Krit maybe forums fav. rapper and nikkas go off about how Krit is one of the only people they listen to and one of the few makin real music then they go and basically say fukk Krit by d/l his shyt for free. i hate hiphop fans. i aint buyin either of these shyts and Krit isn't even worth a d/l to me but I don't complain about the current state of hiphop and i actually like hiphop right now. cant wait to see Krits first week number thread.