June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
:deadrose: I have to leave this fukkery of a site alone or I'm never getting any work done in the day.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Print A Lil Sign That Says "p*ssy Cat" With A Steelers Logo Under It, Then Under The Logo Write "Property Of The Pittsburgh Steelers" Then Tape It To His Back Acting Like You're Giving Him A Pat On The Back And Take A Pic For Us To See lol

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I got a plan for you.

Round up your peoples and as many Coli niccas from the atl as you can and have them hit the show with you. If you have enough heads in there on your side, this can work. Yall laugh hysterically for all the opening acts, then boo and get silent when Earthquake is on stage.

Fat boy won't even know what hit him.

Nicca will be like :sadcam:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You got to find what gets under his skin,
make him have a Kramer moment on stage.

"Earthquake was in the U.S. Air Force for eleven years. He refused to be a combatant in the Gulf War and was honorably discharged as a conscientious objector. He had attained the rank of Sergeant but was demoted to Airman First Class before his discharge"

Bingo :takedat:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
"Earthquake was in the U.S. Air Force for eleven years. He refused to be a combatant in the Gulf War and was honorably discharged as a conscientious objector. He had attained the rank of Sergeant but was demoted to Airman First Class before his discharge"

:smugfavre:

Call that man a fukking coward, say he aint shyt for failing his country
in the call of duty, and that he should be ashamed
for telling people he served his country,
and other shyt like that :youngsabo:

O yea, expect physical confrontation.
People in the service are passionate about that shyt.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Risky.. We talking bout a professional here.. And this nikka is actually funny.......

Go for it:lolbron:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"nikka I wasnt about to fight for no oil, I didnt even have a car! They better send Exxon over to fight for that shyt"
-Earthquake on Howard Stern

He already has jokes lined up for this situation

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:smugfavre:

Call that man a fukking coward, say he aint shyt for failing his country
in the call of duty, and that he should be ashamed
for telling people he served his country,
and other shyt like that :youngsabo:

O yea, expect physical confrontation.
People in the service are passionate about that shyt.

YOu gotta make it into a joke. Not sound all emotional.

Say something like *awww man i heard you was in he military and got demoted. Actin like some kinda war hero you got the medal of honor for typing you fat fukk*

*No wonder you werent on the frontline. You cant type explosions*

* you put together a cheeseburger faster then your gun*

*you such a bytch you got a job typing and your mamma was still afraid youd be killed in action*