Jumpoffs not knowing there role unappreciation

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That's stupid. How is it fun, when she gets on his nerves? He obviously doesn't want to be around her so why is he sexing her.

He was lonely that night and needed a sure thing.

*scroll through phone. Sees a sure thing. Texts*

" what chew been doin tonight. I miss you "

brick james

John piffington
Daps
That's stupid. How is it fun, when she gets on his nerves? He obviously doesn't want to be around her so why is he sexing her.

I'm sure she only gets on his nerves after he gets a nut in or while hes not getting a nut in. when the thirst hits though i really dont give a shyt about much

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

because

2286309_o.gif

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real

This bytch been on and off the team since September '11. And now she thinking she a franchise player and trying to negotiate a new contract. It was my fault for letting it go on that long.

it sounds to me you have a mark sanchez on your hands. you got shorty thinking she's the only option on your roster and she performs accordingly because she got comfortable and complacent. you need to go sign yourself a tebow and let that bytch know her roster spot ain't gauranteed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A lot of women try to be wifey with a Jumpoff mindset can't have that