Jumpoffs not knowing there role unappreciation

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just dropped this bytch off, she was asking a million and one questions....

"Who's house is this? Why we never go to your place, I don't even know where you live.".......:beli: I don't have a place

"Seriously, if I don't text you I'd never hear from you."........:ohhh: Nah that's not true, is it?

"Why do we only text, why not call once in a while? And why does your voicemail say Google Subscriber?"........:why: Cuz I got a google phone and my minutes low.

"Are you going to walk me to the door?"......:merchant: *dead silence*

"When are you going to meet my son?"........:russ: Tomorrow

I'm sick of all that shyt. Maybe I don't have em trained properly and that's on me. Either way I'm done with it, it's too much trouble.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
She got a 3 year old son and thinks I give a shyt about lil man....

gonna show me a video on her phone of this nikka going retarded to Cashin Out. I don't wanna see that shyt....:comeon:

I'm way too nice.

sometimes you gotta

ibikHB6nuzylVf.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The problem is you guys call them jumpoffs but stay on top of them. 90 days should be the time limit on someone you plan on jumping off of. I hear clowns say. *yea this jumpoff ive been seeing for a few years* Thats your mistress.

Daps
Breh as soon as a pop steps outta line you gotta cut them from the team. The time you wasting with her is valuable training time for a new pop who will play her position better than the old one. It's damn near 2013. If a jump cant play cancel that bytch :hmm:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh as soon as a pop steps outta line you gotta cut them from the team. The time you wasting with her is valuable training time for a new pop who will play her position better than the old one. It's damn near 2013. If a jump cant play cancel that bytch :hmm:

Real

This bytch been on and off the team since September '11. And now she thinking she a franchise player and trying to negotiate a new contract. It was my fault for letting it go on that long.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
If you already got the p*ssy. Sliiiide my nikka. There's no need to be dealing with messy chicks that aint ya girl.

Only girlfriends have the right to nag and complain.

Daps
Real

This bytch been on and off the team since September '11. And now she thinking she a franchise player and trying to negotiate a new contract. It was my fault for letting it go on that long.

Mike James type of jump i see. If the pop is causing headaches you gotta either check her or cut her. bytches get comforable when they on the time for that long so you gotta let her know that she can be dropped at any time no warning