Jump Force might be the fighting game of 2019

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wouldn't really even call it a fighting game but I'll prolly cop is they put in my boy Yusuke Urameshi in there again :ehh:

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
my boy frieza catching the beats the whole clip
tenor.gif

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When those special moves started to fly :wow:

It's all going to come down to how it controls because visually it looks great.

When it comes to defending - guarding and evading should be easy. In a fighting game it's as simple as pressing "back" or "block."

When it comes to attacking, it should be challenging, but not difficult - you can land a hit pretty easily, but you have to be able to trick your opponent into blocking in another direction or at the wrong time.

Because the game is 3D, I think they should have a "target lock" kind of dynamic so everybody isn't too wild and whiffing everywhere, but have there be bonuses for attacks you don't use target lock on. Where those who don't use target lock have some natural advantages and some things wouldn't be possible with target lock on. This will increase the creativity within and a feeling of skill-building within the game.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
To be straight honest, id rather have a sequel to jump super/ultra stars with it's roster building than another straight up arena fighter
They can't release a sequel to the DS Jump games because Nintendo published them and still owns the rights. That's why they can only do the 3D bullshyt because Nintendo is cockblocking and rightly so. Imagine a soulless third party dev trying to replicate the magic of Jump Ultimate Stars.:picard:

Until Shonen Jump does a deal with Nintendo to solely publish the game won't come out again.:mjcry: