July 4 symbolizes the beginning of summer in America. Have you gotten in shape? Or are you wearing a t-shirt at the beach?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Funny that you make this thread because Sunday we are going to a beach in either San Diego or Carlsbad. I'm 6 feet tall and just weigh 182, but I think I might rock with the T-shirt:pachaha:

Haven't drank a beer in almost a month, but the stomach still ain't how I want it to look:skip:
If you go to Mission Beach, either uber/lyft or park at the Santa Clara Rec Center parking lot. I went two Sundays ago and it took me an hour to find parking

Daps
I slacked hard this year, so fukk it I’m doing the NY’er at the beach this year

ftFYZUJ.jpg

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wear a t-shirt in shape or out. I'm more likely to be shirtless when out of shape because shirts look sloppy. especially these extra small t-shirts they make these days

Daps
The beginning?
:russ: facts! It's been summer in Dallas since mid-May.

We got Summer and Hell.

"Summer" is basically Cinco de Mayo until Cowboys training camp in late July. That's when shyt is fun....BBQ'ing, swimming pool etc.

"Hell" is from August 1st until PVAMU vs Grambling or Texas vs OU. Summer stops being fun and you just want all the cicadas, mosquitoes and hot weather to go away. Nobody wants to be outside going to the club when it's 95 degrees at 10pm.

Rule of thumb....when the weather forecast high temps look like a nerd's report card, go chill somewhere.

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Memorial Day was always the unofficial beginning of summer . Labor Day the end

Never heard 4th of July being the beginning ever