July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have because they’re morons. 30fps is fine for most games. Native 4k and 60fps became annoying fanboy call backs.
I want better story writing, bigger player/asset counts in game, higher destruction.
Everybody is chasing pixel and frame count but aren’t focused at what makes games special...at least to me

All my opinion:

Eh there's room to call for both. Gaming industry has more resources than ever. I don't think native 4k is a need though with the upscaling solutions they're obviously working on

All of the things you like I like too, while also thinking they'd be better with a smoother game. My favorite game of all time even has me give it the side eye on its native console

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dontnod found something people liked, and decided to cook with that style until people get sick of it.

........which might not be too long from now?

I wouldnt be mad at them doing them if they didnt make them hipster hippie fests and did different themed games

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
He got one, Sony got tens :mjlol:

I actually wanted this event to be good since competition is never a bad thing, but nah, this ain't it
What Sony games have been confirmed to be 4k 120fps? Not that it’s the end all be all but me and @PS4 were talking about it. I have doubts about it being a standard, he seems to think it will be.
I think most games will hit 4k 60fps with some of the “simpler” games hitting 120.
Again...I don’t care as much about that stuff but me and court are watching for it for arguments sake