Julius Randle joins Westbrook, Lebron and Harden as only players with a triple double

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
randle has looked really good so far and has surprised me. he's finishing strong right or left now and once he improves his ball handling and get a consistent 15 foot jumper he's gonna be an all-star type player. add a decent 3 FG% in there and he could become an elite offensive PF in the league.

i'm starting to think that broken leg injury took longer to recover from. he seems more tenacious and committed when attacking the hoop but that could be because he has a better coach and the green light.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
randle has looked really good so far and has surprised me. he's finishing strong right or left now and once he improves his ball handling and get a consistent 15 foot jumper he's gonna be an all-star type player. add a decent 3 FG% in there and he could become an elite offensive PF in the league.

i'm starting to think that broken leg injury took longer to recover from. he seems more tenacious and committed when attacking the hoop but that could be because he has a better coach and the green light.

He said last year he didn't trust jumping off of one leg so was always going off both feet. He says he finally trusts it now.

Daps
Didn't take long for him to come crashing back down to Earth.

0DlwGiO.png

Daps
17/14/10 with 2 turnovers

Only PF in the league with a triple double

Live look at Malta:
66068-panic-gif-sgeU.gif

Live look at @Gil Scott-Heroin when Randle had 9 assists and his teammates shot the ball off Randle's pass:

raw

2nd triple double of his young career

Wow, how hard will it be to sleep tonight with my foot on your necks @Malta and @Gil Scott-Heroin

I TOLD YALL .. LAMAR ODOM PART 2. LIKE THE T1000 OF ODOMS.

Future Laker goat

:blessed: Haters won't say shyt tonight tho :mjpls:

way better than cheese pizza eating boy.

I almost gave up breh. I told u I was on my last leg but Julius came through for me. :mjcry:

Barklonedolph:blessed:
ByQSoLU.gif