:russ::russ:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's a thick italian

stfu
It's not. I've followed her many insta accounts since 2014 when she was an artist/model

She's also an ex nitty that went off the grid in middle bumfucc america for a couple of years so the puccy is polluted...just saying :hubie:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
She's bad. Solid 8.

She looks like the type that will always cause trouble tho...not even call the police or claim rape trouble, just the type who might be the type to start some domestic violence shyt with you or something to that effect.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
glorious yams

but I dont even understand how the fukk she was in high school doing dominatrix shyt...............the world is a wild place

ridge

Daps
It don’t believe it...unless I see some undeniable evidence, it’s not natural.
lol ive followed her on ig for years and years man the shyt is real

she been posted pics of herself in her early 20's and other throwback pics..been had it. but unfortunately shes deleted all her old posts on ig/also her original account got deleted cuz she blackmailed a married dude who sent her dikk pics lol

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol ive followed her on ig for years and years man the shyt is real

she been posted pics of herself in her early 20's and other throwback pics..been had it. but unfortunately shes deleted all her old posts on ig/also her original account got deleted cuz she blackmailed a married dude who sent her dikk pics lol

Then I can't trust it. It actually looks fake the way it sits up and looking at older pics...I don't see no ass at least not close to what it was like in the movie.