Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I said a version of this before but didn’t know about Yui Yui soul switching power before. If Yuji body is a vessel to hold 2 souls right. If Gojo’s soul was placed in Yuji’s body when he died and Sukuna did a domain expansion that would mean that Gojo and Yuji (and maybe Megumi) could jump Sukuna in his domain and maybe save Megumi.

:hubie: That’s been my theory for a minute.
Yuji already reached Megumi. He got to him after putting his timbs all over Sukunas chest. Megumi bytchass ready to crash out and resisted:snoop:He only hele Sukuna because his finger is a cursed object. UI Ui ability is to swap souls like when Yuji swapped with Kusakabe and then with Yuta. There is a massive variable that's missing though as Gege has yet to show us where are the bodies UiUi has been taking?:lupe:

The biggest theory I've seen is either Gojo resurrected again or Yuta was given the 6 eyes being the closest relative to Gojos bloodnline.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:camby: that nikka being revived would be the worst plot-line I've seen in that story. Narrator voice: "see what happen was, Gojo expected the world slash, and did a binding vow last minute to resurrect when exactly 3 ppl started feeding."

Last edited: