Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So...apparently Gege made this it's an official image. He's being a trolling a$$hole again :francis:
I think Gojo is coming back now and I didn't before

Just because the editors probably won't let him do it

Don't wanna let that money flow go

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Listening to Nack for the umpteenth time and I finally understood this horrendous ass album cover.

sukuna-true-form.jpg

Daps
MHA is literally better than JJK right now :mjcry:

*whispers* Always has been I'm afraid. :francis: And I don't even like MHA either. :dead: Both authors are hacks and 90% of what they've been writing for the past 2 years is incoherent nonsense... but Horikoshi is bar none Jump's best artist working today. Even when he's wasting weeks of serialization dedicated to that tourettes addled imbecile Bakugo screaming at a brick wall he's still giving you panels like THIS:

bnha_409_005.png

Every damn week. If all you got to offer is action action action... you better be delivering on the choreography/paneling. Hori as his writing goes down the toilet has been ascending to all-time level at DRAWING manga. Gaygay been cluelessly floundering at writing and drawing ever since he took that 5 week break after Maki went Kill Bill way back when. All he's got left is hackneyed trolling aimed at readers who been memeing him and JJK on reddit/twitter... now with shades of :mjpls: thrown in for good measure. :unimpressed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Always has been I'm afraid.
chill lmao

but MHA on its final stretch is actually legit decent

gege has somehow turned sukuna vs everybody into some sailor moon shyt where a new character shows up, the mc acts pressed for a second, then does a little dance and neat now its time for lookathowprettyiam bs

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
nah just can't dodge spoilers on everything and gave up trying. i know exactly about ippo's return to boxing too and i haven't actually read a chapter of that since i was in college
Oh, so your opinion is based on spoilers and posts :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh, so your opinion is based on spoilers and posts :pachaha:
uhhh yeah? lol. what mha is doing to rap up that series is legitimately better than Sukuna rapping over his own beats the last 30 chapters. i ain't reading hero hypocrisy ever again, but its interesting what they're doing

asking deku to actually sacrifice his OP abilities and the souls attached to them essentially to save a victim of circumstance is actually a really solid premise because it puts his original character narrative back in play

but jjk doesn't even need a comparison to communicate why its a mess either. i've been saying jjk has been throwing shyt at the wall since culling games and like.... that's pretty much clear to everyone at this point. still - things surely can't get worse for yuji right :mjlol: