Juelz Santana caught with a gun at Newark airport, currently on the run UPDATE: He turned himself in

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Juelz was arrested before with hollow tips on him before right ? between that, getting caught with guns before, the raids on his studio, his gang affiliation and this recent arrest with a gun and drugs on him now...they might decide to drag him over the coals and make an example.

JR said/spit some shyt recently Cam didn't like and he posted something on IG
people that know them clocked that he was talking about JR (and Rell)
I didn’t peep that. Last I seen was J.R. praising Cam for helping him start his career. :manny:

Juelz is a 36 year old man don’t know how he’s still getting caught up in these type of situations

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Juelz was arrested before with hollow tips on him before right ? between that, getting caught with guns before, the raids on his studio, his gang affiliation and this recent arrest with a gun and drugs on him now...they might decide to drag him over the coals and make an example.

JR said/spit some shyt recently Cam didn't like and he posted something on IG
people that know them clocked that he was talking about JR (and Rell)
Make an example? You expect even a regular person to get off easy with these charges??

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
if he didnt have the toast on him, with the smallest of half hearted efforts he could have gotten the pills through. shyt is mad easy. i fly prob 7 or 8 times a year and i never not have pills on me. matter of fact that was just an icing on the cake charge . TSA isnt even looking for personal quantities of drugs like that anyway...they're mostly focused on literally the one other thing juelz had on him :russ::russ::russ:

for a dude whos made so many 9/11 references in you would have thought he knows by now how much that has changed flying in America:russ: