Juelz Santana caught with a gun at Newark airport, currently on the run UPDATE: He turned himself in

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i aint responsible for muthafukkas diddy boppin thru airports with pop guns.
:sityoassdown:
Be apathetic to a breh possibly doin time for a damn mistake that didn't hurt a single person brehs
Be apathetic to a breh doin more time cause these cac devils will stoop low as fukk to bring up irrelevant shyt in court to ruin a black person brehs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
.38's come in all shapes and sizes. Revolvers and pistols. Not just mini guns.

Only thing about the .38 is you gotta be ready to put 3 or 4 of those motherfukkers in someone to stop them. Or you gotta get really really close. And if you want small and you can get really close then you're better off going with a .22. It won't make as much of a pop and at close range it will make mashed potatoes out of someones brains. Because it will go in the skull but it doesn't have enough energy to come out. So it just bounces around and shatters in there.

But let's be real...most of these rappers aren't going to use this shyt.

How you gonna shoot someone 3-4 times with a derringer tho?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Be apathetic to a breh possibly doin time for a damn mistake that didn't hurt a single person brehs
Be apathetic to a breh doin more time cause these cac devils will stoop low as fukk to bring up irrelevant shyt in court to ruin a black person brehs
TyTdNVh.jpg

:sityoassdown: = sit
yo
ass
down

tryna get them cheap daps and shyt.
:deadmanny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm sure it was a freak accident or he rolling with 3 to 5 losers who tried this instead perhaps. I hope gun isnt dirty jersey wow

:dahell: was that supposed to be though? :heh:

That had to be a setup - undercover brother was doing way too much. I really hope the reporters weren't in on it. :russ:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Fukk a mistake ....you should get punished for being stupid

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Well, I expect this dude to lawyer up and turn himself in today. Now if he doesnt, he in for some real shyt