Judge: No audio testimony in Zimmerman trial

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your point is dumb in the first place u genius. Defense doesn't have to prove anything, JUST RAISE DOUBT. No evidence= no conviction. whos schooling you foolish nikkas:russ:

:snoop: I'm going to explain this to you like a 3 year old, and if you don't get it, then you just don't get it.

Yes, the defense is not the prosecutors, so they have to make the jury have REASONABLE DOUBT that Zimmerman didn't murder this kid that night. They do have something to 'prove' whether you believe it or not. If they didn't, they would introduce no evidence, no witnesses, nor cross examine the state's witnesses, and just let the state make its case and let it go to the jury to decide. In this particular case, Zimmerman is claiming he shot martin in self defense, so he would WANT an audio expert to confirm it was him screaming, IF IT REALLY WAS. Obviously, it wasn't, so he wants the audio testimony excluded. The tape is still going to be played, but he wants the jury to decide instead of leaving it to EXPERTS. Now, do.....you.....under....stand?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1367496144-golf-clap.gif

He don't hear you though :heh:

Lionofjudahdumbnikka logic 6:22:13

"Obviously you're rooting for George Zimmerman because I don't understand what you're saying"

cheerleading-clip-art-3.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
He's getting ready to walk..... I don't feel bad for the karma that will be awaiting him. It's painfully obvious that Zimmerman took the law into his own hands... He had no business killing that kid.... I seriously doubt he walks the earth very long if he walks......

Daps
:snoop: I'm going to explain this to you like a 3 year old, and if you don't get it, then you just don't get it.

Yes, the defense is not the prosecutors, so they have to make the jury believe BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that Zimmerman didn't murder this kid that night. They do have something to 'prove' whether you believe it or not. If they didn't, they would introduce no evidence, no witnesses, nor cross examine the state's witnesses, and just let the state make its case and let it go to the jury to decide. In this particular case, Zimmerman is claiming he shot martin in self defense, so he would WANT an audio expert to confirm it was him screaming, IF IT REALLY WAS. Obviously, it wasn't, so he wants the audio testimony excluded. The tape is still going to be played, but he wants the jury to decide instead of leaving it to EXPERTS. Now, do.....you.....under....stand?

you fukking idiot.

The state brings the charges. The state maintains it was murder. The BURDEN IS ON THE STATE to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he committed murder. Anything less constitutes an aquittal.

You shouldn't speak.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you fukking idiot.

The state brings the charges. The state maintains it was murder. The BURDEN IS ON THE STATE to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he committed murder. Anything less constitutes an aquittal.

You shouldn't speak.

19123d1363451050-excited-selection-sunday-point_over_your_head.jpg

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F*ck the audio how about we talk about how EVERY juror is a white female...supposidly one hispanic female too. :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even IF it was Zimmerman screaming, people are more likely to believe a scream like that came from a child, not a grown man

we gonna act like trayvon was a child tho :patrice:

n for the record id give zimmerman trayvons fate if it was up to me :yeshrug:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They proved it was Trayvon, so now its inadmissible. Great.

Florida better do their thing. That's all I'll say.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
at the end of the day zimmerman was told to stand down by the dispatcher.

He didnt.

If he would have the cops would have came and spoke with tray and let him go on about his way.

Seems people forget this one detail

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cheerleaders come out in full force boy...ready to cheer for their men on the field LOL.

Daps
Let me clear it up for those who don't know:patrice:

presumed innocent until proven guilty

The job of the defense is not to prove anything. Technically, [by the law] right now Zimmerman is innocent, Until the state proves otherwise.

The job of the defense is not to prove his innocence. The job of the defense is to throw a wrench in the prosecutions claims

@LionofJudah is your typical fatherless jackass running around and don't know the difference between buttocks and the system.:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

maarifajones

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a difference between excluding expert testimony about the audio, and excluding the audio all together. The audio itself will certainly be admitted, prosecution will probably have to rely on family friends testifying that it was Trayvon's voice instead of expert witnesses

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me clear it up for those who don't know:patrice:

presumed innocent until proven guilty

The job of the defense is not to prove anything. Technically, [by the law] right now Zimmerman is innocent, Until the state proves otherwise.

The job of the defense is not to prove his innocence. The job of the defense is to throw a wrench in the prosecutions claims

@LionofJudah is your typical fatherless jackass running around and don't know the difference between buttocks and the system.:smh:

2 Timothy 3:7
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Last edited by a moderator: