Judas should've asked JESUS for forgiveness instead of killing himself

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how to tell you this.......the bible is some fake bullshyt. There' is no Jesus or God. We're just matter that developed into a complex life form but we have no purpose and life has no purpose. Live as best you can until the inevitable death.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how to tell you this.......the bible is some fake bullshyt. There' is no Jesus or God. We're just matter that developed into a complex life form but we have no purpose and life has no purpose. Live as best you can until the inevitable death.

Thank you for your edgy take.

If you have nothing to say about the topic, then

:camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
classic-fairy-tales.jpg

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is Old Testament right?
That version of god was less forgiving. He was cursing people left and right.
Judas was like :francis: damned if i do damned if i don’t
The whole idea though was that he turned his back on god so much that he couldn’t see asking for forgiveness as an option

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
But Jesus said it was meant to be

My uncle is a Pentecostal minister. I asked him about this; how Judas can bear any blame since the Crucifixion was meant to be. His explanation was that even though the Crucifixion was meant to be, Judas was not necessary for it to be set in motion. Someone else could and would have sent Jesus to the cross. Judas inserted himself into the process through his own free will.

(As an atheist, I found that explanation less than convincing, but I didn't say anything else).