JT The Bigga Figga has a PSA for you Internet Ass muhfukkas

Lonj

Superstar
Daps

I don't necessarily encourage people to leave America and I'm not a Pan-Africanist, cause things ain't all the way sweet overseas either but I do think black people should have a global mindset and keep all options open. These politicians and CEOs sure as hell do.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
my phone. let me guess. it was manufactured with materials mined from africa, right? is that where you are headed with this line of questioning?

:patrice:
pretty close.... it's manufactured from a global company, and you used it to talk about how you'll stay your ass here.

so we built the country (and it's ability to participate in the global economy)... but we have no business in it?

Daps
pretty close.... it's manufactured from a global company, and you used it to talk about how you'll stay your ass here.

so we built the country (and it's ability to participate in the global economy)... but we have no business in it?
of course we have a say in it. believe me, this country - this world, in fact - would be FAR worse, to an unimaginable degree, were it not for the struggle black descendants of american slaves have waged since the first of our ancestors stepped foot here.

in the words of jt and other ADOS expats who’ve seemingly found the promised land, i see a blend of cowardice and frustration, a naive blindness to the global nature of the oppression they foolishly believe they’ve escaped.

africa is a piece of land located in a global system of white supremacy. because jt and his ilk were unwilling to invest the time and energy a solution to their condition requires, they escaped to a continent of people whose minds are still colonized, whose land is still held within the yoke of the west, and whose nations are and have always been led by venal puppets who enrich themselves while doing the bidding of the colonizer.

:yeshrug:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Was wondering what my man JT Tha Biggs Figga was up to :myman:

Last I remember a few years back he installed a mini-studio in the back of a van and that was his latest hussle at the time. Wonder how that turned out :jbhmm:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JT is JT that is one brother I would support from a distance and maintain my distance

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course he talking bout all this but not telling us how to build in Africa. This lowkey just another way to stunt on other black people

This brother has been talking nonstop about Africa for I want to say at least 2 years now I want to say he was already overseas before covid. He’s done some good things in Africa. But he did a lot of bullshyt here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't want it with the shooters same way you don't want it with n1ggas that know computers. :birdman:
:ufdup: