Joy Taylor's ego is out of control

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This bytch does not exist until you guys mention her. I literally don't pay attention to her until someone here mentions her. If she's on TV, she's so invisible to me that I don't see or notice her. You guys should regard her the same way if she is bothering you. In any case, if something keeps happening, then it is her, not everyone else.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This has happened to me with female acquaintances.. mention their bf when I’m just talking to them normally.

If I want you ima let you know.

Plus baby girl, I have a lot more attractive women to choose from :what:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Joy seems like a cool person but you can sense she has some emotional baggage from her past relationships. When I’ve heard her talk about some relationship topics you can tell she has some lingering trust issues that a lot of the Coli OGs talk about in regards to women in their late 30s. She was simping over Damson tho lol.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
This bytch does not exist until you guys mention her. I literally don't pay attention to her until someone here mentions her. If she's on TV, she's so invisible to me that I don't see or notice her. You guys should regard her the same way if she is bothering you. In any case, if something keeps happening, then it is her, not everyone else.
You undermined your point by writing this reply.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Very true, which is why you don’t make clips about it…

It’s almost seen as like a lowkey flex because this really only happens when you’re attractive. That’s kinda why you don’t acknowledge it publicly, as annoying as it may be.
In her profession, she's going to have to talk to people at public and professional events and most of those people will be men.
The nikka not thinking about her. He's worried about the optics to his girl.
Yes, she's fine but she's also a bit much at times and that can easily negate her looks as evidenced by the replies in this thread.
She made it about her, tryna flex, when it's not about her at all.
Repeating "I don't want you" over and over just showed her hand.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Multiple kids too.
chris-rock-slow-down.gif

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Joy seems like a cool person but you can sense she has some emotional baggage from her past relationships. When I’ve heard her talk about some relationship topics you can tell she has some lingering trust issues that a lot of the Coli OGs talk about in regards to women in their late 30s. She was simping over Damson tho lol.

nikka shoulda said "I don't want you." :pachaha:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Box shaped mixed chick with a boob job that relies on heavy makeup.

Might be the most overrated woman posted on this site.

i cant say this enough but her body type
Is the absolute worst. She needs to stop talking like she a bad bytch.

Most women’s ideal body type is the Triangle or hourglass shape. The worst body type is the inverted triangle(Joy Taylor’s) body type. People confuse weight with the shape of someone’s body which is wrong.

b54406_d9c58318cce04d22aa766bcc6ba29c7a~mv2.png

Put it like this.. if Joy Taylor was a dog, they wouldnt breed her body type because they would consider a defect or unappealing trait. :yeshrug: