Joy Reid Dissing Amber Rose and Sounding Like Tariq

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Joy Reid, Amber Rose and Joseline Hernandez speaking for Black America. They all have something in common. If you don't see how sick this is, I don't know what to tell you.
I don't want any of them speaking for my ethnicity. Would be great if those who are not Black American gave us the same consideration they desire when discussions about their ethnicity are had. I know that will not happen though, because everyone feels they have a right to interject themselves into our discussions.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't want any of them speaking for my ethnicity. Would be great if those who are not Black American gave us the same consideration they desire when discussions about their ethnicity are had. I know that will not happen though, because everyone feels they have a right to interject themselves into our discussions.

*Kandi Voice*

The Lieeees The Lieeeeees

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Joy Reid is Congolese and Guyanese. The only reason she says "Black" is because it is useful to her career prospects.

All of the ADOS anchors were fired, but she didn't get laid off when she isn't even good at her job?

Her, Amber Rose, and MSNBC can

:camby:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Joy Reid, Amber Rose and Joseline Hernandez speaking for Black America. They all have something in common. If you don't see how sick this is, I don't know what to tell you.

Yes indeed, family.
full