Joshua Primo Coming Back To The NBA?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Putting a sexual deviant in Los Angeles is probably not a good idea but maybe they know something we don’t :yeshrug:

I’ve never really watched him play but he must have high potential to take the risk

frog-wank.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact he cant control himself to flash women is a time ticking bomb, I get why Clippers did it. Cheap and solid player but he did it on multiple occasions and in was doing it in public, it's just hard to trust him he won't do it again. Also 4 games only is wild
4 games isn’t wild, he flashed and never touched anybody. Hopefully he learned his lesson

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
So flashing isn’t a big deal now?

We all make mistakes....some bigger than others. But in the grand scale of things it's not like he sexually assaulted anyone.

What he did was wrong, but the little nikka was only 20, as long he's legitimately is getting the help he needs and is sincere about his recovery he absolutely deserves a second chance.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We all make mistakes....some bigger than others. But in the grand scale of things it's not like he sexually assaulted anyone.

What he did was wrong, but the little nikka was only 20, as long he's legitimately is getting the help he needs and is sincere about his recovery he absolutely deserves a second chance.
Him getting a second chance is totally fine and I have no issues with. I just find it weird that some people are brushing it off as no big deal especially in this climate.

Age isn't necessarily an excuse for this type of situation as common sense would tell you that flashing people in person isn't the best idea.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I wouldnt have expected the Clips to pick him up...they already traded for another immature youthful pg in Bones Hyland last year. How is Primo gonna get a fair shot down there?

Oh well....him getting a G league look is still big for him. As long as he works hard and keeps his dikk in pants he'll have a shot at getting back in the league.

Unfortunately for him this incident is probably gonna follow him the rest of his career and he'll be the target of hecklers in every arena he plays in. Hope he has the mental toughness to survive :francis:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Him getting a second chance is totally fine and I have no issues with. I just find it weird that some people are brushing it off as no big deal especially in this climate.

Age isn't necessarily an excuse for this type of situation as common sense would tell you that flashing people in person isn't the best idea.

He's definitely on the extreme side of things but when you're that young your brain still isn't fully developed and you are still prone to bad decision making. Yeah your average 20 year old probably isn't walking around doing what he did....but your average 20 year old is certainly more prone to making bad decisions that your average 30 year old.

Taking that into account...i think he should be given leeway based on his age alone.

But yea it def isn't something light and he clearly has a problem. Its up to him to prove that he's past this.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
League clearly doesn’t think the incident was as big as reported

Makes sense as charges were dropped. I wonder what actually happened

Doesn't stop ppl from losing it.

I thought he was done-done, but, if the Clippers are signing him. He must not been like Eddie Murphy in Bowfinger and flashing women all crazy.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
4 games isn’t wild, he flashed and never touched anybody. Hopefully he learned his lesson
Flashing someone is wild, he also didn’t do it once. He flashed more than the the games he got suspended. The Spurs let it slide but he couldn’t control himself and was doing it in Minnesota where they forced to drop him.

I have no problem with him getting a second chance but the punishment is weak. Morant got more for flashing a gun in his driveway lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flashing someone is wild, he also didn’t do it once. He flashed more than the the games he got suspended. The Spurs let it slide but he couldn’t control himself and was doing it in Minnesota where they forced to drop him.

I have no problem with him getting a second chance but the punishment is weak. Morant got more for flashing a gun in his driveway lol
Yea, i agree his behavior is fuking weird, gotta watch him closely to make sure he doesnt take the next step up and start sexually attacking people.

4 games is kinda light but hes at the point where he hasnt crossed the line, but it seems like it might escalate at any point.