Joshua Primo Coming Back To The NBA?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he should just go play overseas... he could probably dominate if he reaches his potential as a player.

and keep his dikk in his pants because you don't want to end up in prison in a foreign country like Brittney Griner

if he came back to the NBA, Malika Andrews would bring it up for the rest of his career.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Y3FuF3C_d.webp

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does he get suspended by the league for that incident if he ever comes back or is him getting waived punishment enough?
my guess is the league would definitely suspend if a team tried to sign him.

they probably haven't issued anything official because they don't expect him back in the league and issuing something official would just draw more attention to a disturbing story. my guess is the league would probably unofficially advise teams not to pick him up too to avoid the bad publicity. :patrice:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is practicing with other players in the league? Isn’t that a penalty for them?
even if he was officially suspended/kicked out of the league I don't think it would be a penalty for anyone as long as it isn't at an official team/league event.

dudes play in charity games and other shyt with random mfs all the time.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren’t charged dropped? How can you suspend someone when you haven’t proven they did anything

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Weren’t charged dropped? How can you suspend someone when you haven’t proven they did anything
That's where the league is supposed to do their own investigation in the situation and what happened as just because charges are dropped doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't do anything. An example of that could potentially be the KPJ situation and how the victim is obviously trying to help him get those charges dropped.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
even if he was officially suspended/kicked out of the league I don't think it would be a penalty for anyone as long as it isn't at an official team/league event.

dudes play in charity games and other shyt with random mfs all the time.

I thought they would but if it’s not associated with the league I guess it might not have any effect.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are rules about player conduct that aren't contingent on whether there are criminal charges or legal proceedings.

the NBA can do their own investigations.

and considering she was an employee of one of the teams, I think they would be obligated to, especially if she or the media made a stink about it. that's probably why they just want to sweep it under the rug and hope to never talk about it again.

especially since she was also lobbing accusations at the Spurs organization, not just Primo.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
He was supposed to be the chosen one until he started looking shaky in his 2nd summer league and then flashed his wee wee at Spurs employees.

Last edited: