Joseline Hernandez says Amber Rose wants to be white

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Also, If Amber is actually mixed, you know she beat that ass. I've never seen a mixed girl who doesn't have hands. Never. :skip:
They should have shown the fight in full. :hubie:

Joseline looks like she was fighting every day in those strip club locker rooms. Probably beat up a couple frail simps too. Idk breh

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
My two favorite toxic reality queens :to:

I have no proof but I get the feeling Amber grew up white passing. We're from the same neighborhood and I know life would have been way more convenient for her if she just identified as white. It was one of those italian bronx tales type neighborhoods and her dad definitely looks 100% white

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amber Rose was on that “I no black, paisan 🤌🏽
Actually, she just told that other woman not to be disrespectful and make assumptions and she chose to double down on the disrespect :yeshrug: those hands were well deserved and it wasn't really about what ethnicity Amber Rose wants to be.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Amber sitting there looking like a slied down Bobby Hill
MV5BMTA3MzU4NzA3NTleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDUwMDg4NDIx._V1_.jpg

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
You are who your father is. Amber is a white person with a black mother. Drake is a black person with a white mother.

Even if you disagree, the effect is better because it promotes less confusion.

Amber is confused. Also, u kno she won the scrap because pretty girls can’t throw hands. The prettier girl almost always loses. Their whole physical being is based on submission, being consumed, and their ability to inspire a desire to touch.
They both ugly and joseline got a chin like a boxer :dahell: