Joseline henandez fighting a topless broad

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
That bytch looks psycho. The few times I saw that c00ning azz show, I told my girl that's the type of bytch you don't wanna fight unless you can match her energy. There's no man who can handle that mentally unstable woman when she's gets upset. Listening to Tarver on video, he said she was fighting everybody before eventually locking on to ole girl like a pit bull.

Crazy bytches like her puzzy and sex is amazing but it comes with headaches.
:francis:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
That bytch looks psycho. The few times I saw that c00ning azz show, I told my girl that's the type of bytch you don't wanna fight unless you can match her energy. There's no man who can handle that mentally unstable woman when she's gets upset. Listening to Tarver on video, he said she was fighting everybody before eventually locking on to ole girl like a pit bull.

Crazy bytches like her puzzy and sex is amazing but it comes with headaches.
:francis:

Would u beat tho?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
At 0:55 In the second vid, this crazy bytch slaps the Latina looking broad for no reason and then looks dumbfounded when she's covered in a soft drink. Her problem is she's never had her teeth properly kicked down her throat. I wish she'd try and run up on Zion's baby mama. :ohlawd:
My girl watches Zeus all the time :mjcry:

On the last season of her show, one of the girls dropped Joseline with a right jab during the reunion. Immediately, her bf/husband/Manager (the guy rubbing her ass @ .19) jumped on the girl and started hitting her. This prompted Zeus security to fukk him up.

I say that to say, if a woman wants to fight Joseline, her man will jump in once she starts losing. He's a p*ssy nikka, but thats why you don't see her getting beat tf up.