Jorja Smith might be the baddest RnB chic out ...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
why does every female singer yall export from there look just like this? do yall not have any talented non mixed black women aside from estelle and nao? jorja, fka, rainy milo, ella mai, izzy bizu, leona lewis, chick from alunageorge (tho she got some color)...sade (she's goat tho), thandi newton, gugu mbatha raw. swear it's a few i'm missing

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
why does every female singer yall export from there look just like this? do yall not have any talented non mixed black women aside from estelle and nao? jorja, fka, rainy milo, ella mai, izzy bizu, leona lewis, chick from alunageorge (tho she got some color)...sade (she's goat tho), thandi newton, gugu mbatha raw. swear it's a few i'm missing

If I had to guess, I think the girls with color are kept local or have make it in whatever African country their parents are from while the girls you listed are deemed marketable by the UK and US execs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If I had to guess, I think the girls with color are kept local or have make it in whatever African country their parents are from while the girls you listed are deemed marketable by the UK and US execs.
UK for sure, US is a little more open - especially back when there was a big market for black women. i'm just annoyed that the UK continues to only push mixed/light skin women when they have no problem making darker males into stars. like is that where we're still stuck at? really?

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
If her music's supposed to do the talking, the fukk she acting like your everyday Instagram hoe for? Believe in your craft babygirl :laugh:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
well she's 20...the hell she supposed to act like? she's having fun...and her music actually is good :ld:

Act like you're serious about your craft and not rely on 10second Instagram story clips of you shaking your ass to gather attention :dry:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
pNIZUUm.jpg

eppUF4u.jpg

can someone combine :noah: and :banderas: into one smiley

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
she hasn't tho. her music is out there and getting love...but whatever

Every other pic seen of shorty she's flexing her t*ts, or throwing that ass out. But ... whatever :laugh:

"If you a hoe, I'ma call you a hoe, too many bytches is shady" :scheme:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Every other pic seen of shorty she's flexing her t*ts, or throwing that ass out. But ... whatever :laugh:

"If you a hoe, I'ma call you a hoe, too many bytches is shady" :scheme:
i mean you post on a board with nikkas who lust after her, those are the pics they're going to put up to make her look as sexy as possible to prove their point. there's a million more basic pics of her or her in promotional pics :yeshrug:

jmoney (@jorjasmith_) • Instagram photos and videos